Windows 10: Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP

Discus and support Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm Using Asus VivoBook 15 which is actually 5 months old, Since i updated to windows 2004 a month ago i'm facing a wierd issue where the display color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrUltraNoob, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP

I'm Using Asus VivoBook 15 which is actually 5 months old, Since i updated to windows 2004 a month ago i'm facing a wierd issue where the display color switches to a much cooler tint (Blue Tint) whenever i open notification panel after a turning the pc on. In order to revert it back to normal it requires to lock the user and sign in again and after that the issue won't show up unless the pc is being rebooted. I haven't find any other reported issues on the internet. Somebody please help me resolve this issue.
    Thanks.

submitted by /u/MrUltraNoob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrUltraNoob, Aug 3, 2020

2. Laptop display weird tint after sleep mode

This is an issue that only started recently. When I start a game on this laptop (Asus A53S, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, GT540M), the display changes color to a sort of dull tint. It's one of the dumb Optimus laptops, so it could be related to that. But lately, after closing the laptop and opening it back up, the display is in "game mode," and I have to fix it by starting and exiting a game. What could it be?

AngryMerchant, Aug 3, 2020
  3. LauraCan Win User
    green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP

1. Display color tint issue after 2004 update. HELP - Similar Threads - Display color tint

2. White tint to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White tint to display: My screen has been tinted slightly white, as if the brightness has been turned up, however I have not touched any brightness setting, is there a fix to this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-tint-to-display/6b35aed8-4ca8-4b52-90cd-fc4d2dd88301
  3. White tint to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tint to display: My screen has been tinted slightly white, as if the brightness has been turned up, however I have not touched any brightness setting, is there a fix to this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-tint-to-display/6b35aed8-4ca8-4b52-90cd-fc4d2dd88301
  4. White tint to display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Miracast Color/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Color/Display Issue: Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate issue or video cable not being plugged in properly have tried on 3 separate devices wireless devices and all...
  6. Miracast Color/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Color/Display Issue: Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate issue or video cable not being plugged in properly have tried on 3 separate devices wireless devices and all...
  7. Windows 10 - 2004 Color issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - 2004 Color issues: My PC was updated last night to 2004. Now, the body of all windows I open in Windows Explorer and in apps like Thunderbord are black with white type. I've adjusted all other colors, but cannot find a way to return the black to the white it's always been. Help!...
  8. Issue after latest(2004) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  9. Display tinted RED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display tinted RED: I get the windows Insider preview builds and after updating to Build 18329.19h1_release.190129-1504 the whole the monitor is tinted red. Everything works for and I can see everything becuase the red hue is transparent. But it still bother my eyes since I have to use this...
  10. After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

in Windows 10 Support
    After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems: So, I only made an account here to ask this question, because I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem that I have seen. My computer just updated itself today (If it matters, I have an asus laptop and it's windows 10) and color calibration...