Windows 10: display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

Discus and support display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had this issue over 3 months with GTX980 then I got new GPU GTX 1660 Super but still this happening this event log starts with - Faulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AliAlSalman, Apr 18, 2020.

1. display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

I had this issue over 3 months with GTX980 then I got new GPU GTX 1660 Super but still this happening

this event log starts with

-

Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2020.19111.24110.0, time stamp: 0x5e7549b1

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x458b530d

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x000000000040cd6c

Faulting process id: 0x34e8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d615b6fd698c8b

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2020.19111.24110.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Report Id: ffb63386-8222-496f-83d9-d29846360c12

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2020.19111.24110.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

then-

Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x8e064b77

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xe0464645

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000

Faulting process id: 0x2fb4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d615b70140cc67

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\dwm.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 1b2e1e2a-789d-4a77-8f82-1a5d9df14e53

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

then-

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

this one after -

The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit code: 0x000000ff, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

then-

Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x8e064b77

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xe0464645

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000

Faulting process id: 0x1e4c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d615b701d71bd7

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\dwm.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: a1cdd7fd-cdc4-43e8-93a5-8ecb289cf75f

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

then-

The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. Process exit code: 0x000000ff, Restart count: 2, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

this last two repeated for seven-time

then -

Display driver failed to start; using Microsoft Basic Display Driver instead. Check Windows Update for a newer display driver.

and the last one

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user ALI\aliha SID S-1-5-21-3146474181-937343100-744537741-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.449_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

fix I did do

* latest driver update

* clean win install and lates update done

* bios update

* USB removed other than keyboard and mouse

I save the log file with latest event I don't know if you can anyone open and get more details

Download log

https://gofile.io/?c=rK9A3k

:)

AliAlSalman, Apr 18, 2020

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Darren Win User
    Two random questions: Safe to unscrew PSU? Dual display mean double GPU usage?

• I've got two random questions. I've got a old EZ Cool Watt (JSP-600) PSU however I've noticed that it's really loud and I was planning on replacing the 120 mm fan within the PSU. However I'm aware that there is a possibility of electrocution. Has anyone performed his task and how likely is the risk of getting a nasty shock.
    This is my PSU, and as you can see someone attempted to replace the fan--- > http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware-support/case-mod/251826-modifying-ezcool-s-atx-600jsp.html

• My other random question, I've got both my LCD monitor and CRT TV hooked up to my 9600 GT graphics card displaying a clone display. The monitor is connected via DVI and the TV is connected via S-video. How much extra burden am I putting on my GPU if I were to play a game e.g. Assassin Creed

Darren, Apr 18, 2020
  4. AnD4D Win User

display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

GPU Problems since WIN10 update

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the PSU is more than enough for the GPU I'm using.

I installed SpeedFan as you suggested, but all is does is show me speeds and temperatures. It doesn't allow me to control anything. My Computer fans are controlled using a switch on the case, and are now set to high (usually only needed low speed). SpeedFan
    just shows the GPU as one single fan, rather than the dual fan setup it current has.

I added the GPU Tweaker 2 manually to the startup folder, and it load up now, turning on the fans. However, I'm still in the position where as soon as the GPU temperature hits around the 30 degree mark, one of the fan speeds maxes out. At this point, when
    I manually change the fan, I can hear the second fan speeding up or slowing down based on my changes, but fan 1 has a mind of its own.

AnD4D, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

1. display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart - Similar Threads - display disconnect GPU

2. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  3. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  4. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  5. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  6. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.: hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a white light on it...sometimes it even blinks..for seconds. and i have to restart PC.i have checked...that my RAM light is off...
  7. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.: hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a white light on it...sometimes it even blinks..for seconds. and i have to restart PC.i have checked...that my RAM light is off...
  8. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

9. Wifi Disconnects and then doesn't connect till next restart.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects and then doesn't connect till next restart.: The issue is pretty much self explanatory, the wifi connection breaks for unknown reason randomly while using the laptop. When trying to reconnect, shows "Can't connect to this network", is even unable to connect to any other network. On trying to turn off wifi and turn it...
  10. Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max: Hello all,I recently bought a CyberpowerPC pre-built gaming desktop exactly a month ago. For the past 4 days, my computer has been restarting itself randomly. Normally , it'll do it when I am using the computer in some fashion, but it has done it from a desktop without me...