Windows 10: display discs in system icons

Discus and support display discs in system icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I forgot how to display all discs icons in the system i.e. C: , D:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by El WineChateau, Jan 20, 2020.

1. display discs in system icons

I forgot how to display all discs icons in the system i.e. C: , D:

:)

El WineChateau, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    System tray got error cause system icon missing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the version of Windows 10 you’re running?
    • What happens if you right click in the empty space between the input indication and the icons very next to it?

It appears that there is some icon which is not being displayed. I would suggest to turn off system icons, reboot the computer, then enable them back and let us know the results.

1. Right click on the taskbar and select Taskbar settings to open the taskbar settings.
    2. Go to Select which icons appear on the taskbar and Enable Always show all icons in the notification area by toggling the switch to
      On position.
    3. Go back and click on Turn system icons on or off.
    4. Disable all system icons by manually toggling the switches for each individual app/icon to position
      Off.
    5. Reboot the computer and enable (toggle the switches to position
      On) for all the apps/system icons by following the steps 3 and 4 mentioned above and let us know how it goes.

We await your reply.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Wayne_957 Win User

display discs in system icons

not all Icons are displayed on System tray in Windows 10.

Thank you for your suggestion. My system was already set to display all icons in the notification area. My system will only display four icons at one time. Whenever another notification icon turns on, one of the displayed icons turns off.

Wayne_957, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

display discs in system icons

1. display discs in system icons - Similar Threads - display discs system

2. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  3. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  4. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. battery icon displays "no system detected"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery icon displays "no system detected": Hi, I have an IDEAPAD 3 Lenovo Windows 10 and the battery icon on my toolbar states "no system detected". The cross on the battery icon began to display out of nowhere. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery after restarting my...
  6. displaying disc content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    displaying disc content: i am having no success at dispalying disc content when the disc is inserted into the laptop. anyone know how to get that content onto the screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-disc-content/7b0ae80f-c835-496f-8569-3e54507939fe
  7. System Repair Disc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Repair Disc: what type of disc do i need to use to make a system repair disc e.g. CD-R or DVD-RW? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-repair-disc/cae802a8-3358-40a7-99ed-d164cb8f435e
  8. Chineese display icon in system tray.

Chineese display icon in system tray.: What looks like the display icon in my system tray is in Chinese. [ATTACH] How to revert to my normal English? Thank you, Steve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chineese-display-icon-in-system-tray/9e4a4695-d0f0-49b3-8f70-34b418f8476d
  9. System icon display on taskbar

System icon display on taskbar: I have the time system icon on the desktop. How do I get the date to appear there also? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-icon-display-on-taskbar/1fc3754a-6df9-4915-9e12-bd8ca9eee8d9
  10. System icons won't display

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons won't display: OK, so the latest of my problems with Win10, I just got done repairing a Winsock file missing issue, after the reboot the "volume" icon doesn't appear at bottom right any more. Volume works fine, and I can adjust it elsewhere, but it will not display. System settings won't...