Windows 10: Display distorted but not fuzzy

Discus and support Display distorted but not fuzzy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrsfrey, Aug 19, 2016.

1. mrsfrey Win User

Display distorted but not fuzzy

Display distorted but not fuzzy [​IMG]

When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read.

:)

mrsfrey, Aug 19, 2016

2. display .

Fuzzy text and distorted pic and videos..

MichaelDzamko, Aug 19, 2016
  3. Sounds distorted after 2/7 Windows 10 Update

The problem is not that something went wrong with the update. The problem is that the actual drivers used in the update completely distorts my sound. The volume is loud, unstable, and the sound is distorted and fuzzy. I need actual drivers that work. I
    had to go back to Windows HD audio, but the sound is either missing, or fuzzy in some programs. I was fine before the update, but I can't get back to it.

Lars Petter Simonsen, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

Display distorted but not fuzzy

1. Display distorted but not fuzzy - Similar Threads - Display distorted fuzzy

2. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  3. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  4. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion: I’ve been recording gameplays with Elgato HD60 S for about two years now on my old HP Pavilion. Just recently got a brand new HP Envy and all of a sudden when I try to record commentary audio, it sounds fuzzy and distorted like I’m underwater. I’ve tried messing with the...
  6. Distorted Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  7. fuzzy second display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fuzzy second display: both my screens are the same model “samsung ls24t35” i set the main as horizontal screen connected to the HDMI to my graphics card, and the second display is portrait connected to the display port on the graphics card and the other end is VGA to the second screen. only the...
  8. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  9. Display is Fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is Fuzzy: I was working on my computer and accidentally hit an "unknown" key on my keyboard. My screen suddenly resized itself and the icons are huge and really fuzzy. I went into Display and tried to fix it that way but it didn't work. I also wanted to restore my computer to an hour...
  10. display distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a