Windows 10: Display distorted but not fuzzy

Discus and support Display distorted but not fuzzy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrsfrey, Aug 19, 2016.

1. mrsfrey Win User

Display distorted but not fuzzy

Display distorted but not fuzzy [​IMG]

When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read.

:)

mrsfrey, Aug 19, 2016

2. display .

Fuzzy text and distorted pic and videos..

MichaelDzamko, Aug 19, 2016
  3. Sounds distorted after 2/7 Windows 10 Update

The problem is not that something went wrong with the update. The problem is that the actual drivers used in the update completely distorts my sound. The volume is loud, unstable, and the sound is distorted and fuzzy. I need actual drivers that work. I
    had to go back to Windows HD audio, but the sound is either missing, or fuzzy in some programs. I was fine before the update, but I can't get back to it.

Lars Petter Simonsen, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

Display distorted but not fuzzy

1. Display distorted but not fuzzy - Similar Threads - Display distorted fuzzy

2. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred: hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or minimize, it goes away but appears again with in a second . i have reinstalled windows updated all drivers but nothing has...
  3. video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10: video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-is-sometimes-stretched-and-distorted/94635229-b8ba-4aaa-9fbb-f5a225619744
  4. Display is Fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is Fuzzy: I was working on my computer and accidentally hit an "unknown" key on my keyboard. My screen suddenly resized itself and the icons are huge and really fuzzy. I went into Display and tried to fix it that way but it didn't work. I also wanted to restore my computer to an hour...
  5. Distorted Sounds

Distorted Sounds: My sound ever since i got a new mother board got distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-sounds/0901ceb5-0dea-458a-867f-341aedf30649
  6. display distorted

display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a
  7. Display Colors Distortion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Colors Distortion: Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work... Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to...
  8. Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed: Hello, I have a strange issue, this started about a week ago after Creators' update. I have the system to auto-update all software and features from Microsoft. All drivers are up to date. I have manually installed the latest display driver for this laptop. Issue: When I...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer: Hello everyone I recently built a new computer and after installing windows 10 everything is displayed in a fuzzy and blurry way including all text, icons, images and videos. This occurs both on the desktop and for programs and on all resolutions. I have plugged my laptop...