Windows 10: Display distortion while using the Task View

Discus and support Display distortion while using the Task View in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a strange problem with my display when using the Task View. The right side of the display gets distorted. The problem only occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RhuanC.L., Oct 17, 2020.

1. RhuanC.L. Win User

Display distortion while using the Task View

Hello,

I'm having a strange problem with my display when using the Task View. The right side of the display gets distorted.

The problem only occurs when using the Task View.

I have installed the lasted all updates and down drives directly from Microsoft.

I'm using a Surface Book 3 with Windows 10 Pro.

Display distortion while using the Task View b65762df-26b1-40c9-9311-8943a40f5f6d?upload=true.jpg

• Case #: 1011933322

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Rhuan

:)

RhuanC.L., Oct 17, 2020

2. Screen Display is Distorted

Upon logging on this morning, my (Windows 10) screen display was distorted horizontally - stretched sideways, basically. The Icons were all larger than normal, as well.

I have played with various "Display" and "View' settings, and also searched for a Graphics Driver update (was told I have the latest driver).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

BenAllbrandt, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Display distortion while using the Task View

Windows 10 Distorted Display

Mine was not back to normal upon re-boot either, because I had display resolution to adapt to the distortion. (Everything was very small). Changed the display resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1600 x 900, and everything looks good now.

WillBeatty, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Display distortion while using the Task View

1. Display distortion while using the Task View - Similar Threads - Display distortion while

2. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display icons are distorted: I have distorted icons and text. I have Windows 10 machine but I just turn it on today since I got into vacation. I dont know what to do so I updated my windows to latest version and waited for so long. I dont know but it didnt resolve the issue. In my sign in page the text...
  3. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display icons are distorted: I have distorted icons and text. I have Windows 10 machine but I just turn it on today since I got into vacation. I dont know what to do so I updated my windows to latest version and waited for so long. I dont know but it didnt resolve the issue. In my sign in page the text...
  4. Display icons are distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Distorted Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  6. Why Task View shell is still dark while using the light theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Task View shell is still dark while using the light theme?: [ATTACH] Context menus and the upper part for moving between virtual desktops is still dark as well. Task View shell is dark while using light theme. submitted by /u/mohammed0106 [link] [comments]...
  7. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  8. display distorted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a
  9. Display Colors Distortion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Colors Distortion: Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work... Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to...
  10. Display distorted but not fuzzy

in Windows 10 Support
    Display distorted but not fuzzy: [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934