Windows 10: Display Driver Broken!

Discus and support Display Driver Broken! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So yesterday I was having trouble with my drivers where while I was updating the display driver my screen went fully black. I got it fixed now but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rakadoo, May 14, 2022.

1. Rakadoo Win User

Display Driver Broken!

So yesterday I was having trouble with my drivers where while I was updating the display driver my screen went fully black. I got it fixed now but I'm stuck to my laptop screen even though I have another monitor plugged in using HDMI. Windows says it's not detecting my other monitor. Also, in the device manager, it shows that I have two drivers. One that's working perfectly, and the other which says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". Anything will help. Thanks!

:)

Rakadoo, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Display Driver Broken!

1. Display Driver Broken! - Similar Threads - Display Driver Broken

2. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!: So yesterday I ran into a problem where I was updating my drivers and I got a black screen. I went on this forum to fix it and finally got it fixed, but only my laptop screen showed images. My monitor on the other hand was not working at all. I have been trying to fix it ever...
  3. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!: So yesterday I ran into a problem where I was updating my drivers and I got a black screen. I went on this forum to fix it and finally got it fixed, but only my laptop screen showed images. My monitor on the other hand was not working at all. I have been trying to fix it ever...
  4. Display Driver Broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Driver Broken!: So yesterday I was having trouble with my drivers where while I was updating the display driver my screen went fully black. I got it fixed now but I'm stuck to my laptop screen even though I have another monitor plugged in using HDMI. Windows says it's not detecting my other...
  5. Display Driver Broken!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Broken!: So yesterday I was having trouble with my drivers where while I was updating the display driver my screen went fully black. I got it fixed now but I'm stuck to my laptop screen even though I have another monitor plugged in using HDMI. Windows says it's not detecting my other...
  6. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Broken display adapter driver supplied by Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken display adapter driver supplied by Windows Update: Hi,Windows Update forces me to install Intel Display Adapter driver version 27.20, but it's not compatible with my device. In fact, it prevents my laptop from waking up after suspend mode. Latest compatible version is a custom 26.20, as shown on ASUS driver support. I also...
  8. newest display driver update is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    newest display driver update is broken: the new display driver update doesn't let me change the brightness or put my pc to sleep, It also doesn't support openGL anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-display-driver-update-is-broken/5dc67c63-11d4-43f1-ab31-23a694fe4996
  9. Display Settings Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings Broken: Hi, I have a problem with my settings. When I try to open the Display settings the app crashes.I published a video about that. How can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-broken/71218dec-d1a9-4e75-a1ec-0bd5bbbffeda
  10. Broken display when display driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken display when display driver installed: Hi All, Got a problem with my display. Suddenly it displays like this [img] I reinstall the OS (tried W7 and W10 new and old versions) and installed display driver but still the display is broken. [img] the display is ok when display driver is not installed but the...