Windows 10: display driver ,code 48

Discus and support display driver ,code 48 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc is running windows 10 ,version 1809 (oct.update 2018) intel hd 4000 display driver has problems, if i try to update its says windows has stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vanessagonsalves, Feb 14, 2019.

1. display driver ,code 48

my pc is running windows 10 ,version 1809 (oct.update 2018) intel hd 4000 display driver has problems, if i try to update its says windows has stopped installing this device cause it has problems with windows (code 48)

:)

vanessagonsalves, Feb 14, 2019

2. sxuptp driver code 48

sxuptp driver code 48 contact vendor for a new driver

vendor silex technology inc....i cant locate the vendor and my computer isnt recognizing a sd card is inserted

jercilia jones, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 14, 2019
  4. display driver ,code 48

Display Driver keeps crashing than recovering

Hello Lego,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play the game as computer prompts with error “Display Drivers have stopped responding and have recovered” and screen freezes, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.

• Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.

• If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

• And restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

display driver ,code 48

1. display driver ,code 48 - Similar Threads - display driver code

2. The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48)

in Windows 10 News
    The driver for this device has been blocked from starting (Code 48): [ATTACH]At some point, you may want to review the state of your hardware drivers installed on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC. In Device Manager, when viewing a particular device driver’s properties, you may see the message The driver for this device has been blocked from...
  3. windows code 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows code 48: hi yes so basically im trying to install/run the DLink DUB-1213 ethernet-to-USB.3 on my windows 10 machine, and the device is giving me a code 48 in device manager. im using the latest software from DLINK and windows, everything is up-do-date ANNND i even did my own research,...
  4. After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48

After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48: After a driver update Intel R HD Graphics has error code 48 here is the message: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions'...
  5. Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code: Do not have the 48 digits to unblock my computer due to Biltlocker. Do not have the code printed out, cannot get it through my microsoft account. Maybe a third person set it up but dont now who could be, as an auditor I visit many companies and sometimes they configure my...
  6. Latest SD card driver Gives a Code 48

Latest SD card driver Gives a Code 48: I have looked on google, reddit, and other forums for about a good 4 days before coming here. I have a pretty old laptop that i just use for transferring files and internet browsing. its a dual core amd e-2 1800 with a radeon hd 7340 graphics (old i know), and whenever im...
  7. URGENT! - Code 48 blocked Intel HD Graphics Driver After Recent Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    URGENT! - Code 48 blocked Intel HD Graphics Driver After Recent Update: Hi, This has been an annoying issue since a month or two. Since the latest late updates of the Windows October Update my Intel HD Graphics Driver no longer works. Instead I have a code 48 that keeps blocking basic functionalities. I cannot open 3D editing programs without...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting Code 48

Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting Code 48: Intel HD Graphics 4000 device driver has been blocked from starting "Contact the hardware vendor for a new because it is known to have problems with Windows. (Code 48)" driver version10.18.10.4338 This happed after Win 10 v1809 update, Build17763.194. Dell and Intel say...
  9. Broadcom 802.11n Adapter Giving Error Code 48

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802.11n Adapter Giving Error Code 48: Hello everyone, I’m using an Aoson R106 Windows 10 Tablet. And I’ve been using it for about a year and a half. Been stuck using a usb lan adapter and the WiFi did work at one point. When going into device manager it says code 48 for the Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter....
  10. realtek sd card reader code 48

realtek sd card reader code 48: I have an HP Laptop with a Realtek PCIE Card reader. It stopped working after the Win 10 anniversary upgrade. It has the following device status on Device Manager; The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have a problem with...