Windows 10: Display Driver crashes with DMP file

Discus and support Display Driver crashes with DMP file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prizna, May 7, 2016.

1. prizna Win User

Display Driver crashes with DMP file

I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The driver crashes very often, usually recovering but sometimes my screen will just freeze and I will have to force reboot my PC.

Looking in reliability history I have found some DMP files at the time of the crashes, these aren't BSOD DMPs so they arent being collected by the BSOD tool provided, they can however be read in BlueScreenView, unfortunately I am unable to make much sense from the information given to me from BlueSCreenView, so if anyone is able to understand what the DMP means and maybe what is causing it, it would be appreciated.

Display Driver crashes with DMP file [​IMG]

Im not sure how else I could post the dmp file so here is an image of what it shows.

thanks,

EDIT: I just received this when attempting to boot my PC:

Display Driver crashes with DMP file [​IMG]

No overclocking is present on my PC.

:)

prizna, May 7, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Update your video display drivers.

XP ROCKS., May 7, 2016
  3. Dpc Watchdog Violation is back again! (so annoying, please help)

If you start verifier when you first log in it will record the driver that is causing these. Verifier is designed to crash the system when the mis behaving driver is loaded and write the driver to the DMP file so upload the verified DMP files.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 7, 2016
  4. Display Driver crashes with DMP file

Try resetting BIOS. If that doesn't work, then sorry to say, you'll need a new motherboard.

AbAppletic, May 7, 2016
Thema:

Display Driver crashes with DMP file

1. Display Driver crashes with DMP file - Similar Threads - Display Driver crashes

2. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  3. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  4. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  6. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  7. PC Crash with DMP file.

8. dmp file after crash.

dmp file after crash.: I've been having issues with my PC crashing when gaming crash to desktop, freezing, blue screen, or PC shutdown.... Its a recent issue and not sure if its related to a driver, software, or hardware.I ran windows update , updated BIOS and chipset, and DDUed my graphics driver...
  9. Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file

Bad driver crashes windows 10 dmp file: I have a bad driver that sometimes crashes my windows 10. The BSOD did not give me a driver name, so here is my .dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApBFUny-9DkaamQfjMC464trQmc as per:...
  10. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...