Windows 10: Display driver creating problem after the latest update

Discus and support Display driver creating problem after the latest update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Dell vostro 2520 with latest version of windows 10. as i updated the windows drivers for display it start creating blur type too small dots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sanjivMandal, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Display driver creating problem after the latest update

I am using Dell vostro 2520 with latest version of windows 10. as i updated the windows drivers for display it start creating blur type too small dots and lines. as now i uninstalled the update it is working fine but i am not able to play games like Pubg on my pc which needed the latest video driver. please fix the update.

thank you.

:)

sanjivMandal, Jun 9, 2020

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Version 1511 Display Driver Problems - tell Update to leave it alone?

Hi,

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update the latest display drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the display drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest display
    drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Thank you

Jenith_James, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Display driver creating problem after the latest update

Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Display driver creating problem after the latest update

1. Display driver creating problem after the latest update - Similar Threads - Display driver creating

2. Display Issues after Latest Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Issues after Latest Update: I just updated to 20H1 19043.1023 today and sometimes the search box appears as below on several PCs. Also, the desktop icons are no longer highlighted with a black edge when displaying against a white background: Are these bugs? 180026
  3. Problem After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem After Latest Update: After the latest Windows 10 update, I cannot now open/load LDPlayer Android emulator. I've tried other Android emulators and they all fail. Windows restarts after showing a WHEA stopcode. Can you help or is the problem known and being fixed? Thanks...
  4. Problem after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after latest update: Hello, I get a weird problem after the latest update: the taskbar keeps flashing and the desktop icons never load. I can't open the start menu or do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del. I tried using a recovery point, uninstalling qualtiy updates feature updates can't be...
  5. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  6. Problems after the latest Update

Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  7. Latest update has created new problems

Latest update has created new problems: Since the most recent 'update' my computer takes 5-7 minutes to even reach the sign-in page. And now my Outlook mail is not working quite right. The hyperlinks just don't function at all. You can click until you're blue in the face and nothing happens. I can copy the...
  8. Display problem with latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display problem with latest update: After the latest update (KB4517389), my PC screen is only displaying about 3/4 of window, with a small duplicate window in the upper left corner. I've tried to uninstall the latest update, but problem still exists. Any ideas?...
  9. "Display Driver failed to start" after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Display Driver failed to start" after latest update: Split from this thread. I had the same thing happen after the latest update. Nvidia GeForce GTX 660. Says "Display Driver failed to start" Only one of three monitors is working. Driver was updated. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, but the computer and nvidia is...
  10. Folder !! created after latest update -- What is it

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder !! created after latest update -- What is it: Hi there Anybody got any idea what this folder is the application seems to be WPI ?? [img] I did an upgrade from the ISO at the Ms Bench site so the ISO is genuine Cheers jimbo 29994