Windows 10: Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry

Discus and support Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AS title says, my display driver failed, and the 'fix apps that are blurry' setting is turned on, but still things are blurry kind of on the screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VanitasLover, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry

AS title says, my display driver failed, and the 'fix apps that are blurry' setting is turned on, but still things are blurry kind of on the screen. Currently set to Microsoft default driver, and in my driver manager I only see hd driver for the display ones. Hd color settings say no for hd. Yes in apps and features there's some 'visual' something one I think that's a display thing too.

Yes already did scan for hardware changes, and update driver in manager. Nothing happens when scanning, and it said that I already have the current update for the driver. The windows update doesn't have anything new. Only says I'm up to date when checking updates.

I have done everything I can think of on my end here.

windows 10 x64

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be in gaming experience. We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on the issue. Blurry screen in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or a display drive. However, to find
    the root cause of the issue we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you weren’t facing the issue?
    3. Do you face the issue while using the computer apart form while playing game?

We recommend you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and change screen resolution.

1. Please refer
      Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
      and try performing the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved.
    2. Open Start > Settings >
      System > Display.
    3. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked “(Recommended).
    4. If that doesn’t solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked “(Recommend).

Method 2: Create restore point and uninstall and re-install display driver.

1. Please refer
      Create a system restore point
      and try creating restore point.
    2. Then open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.
    3. Expand Display adapter and right click on each driver under the tree (for both
      Intel and NVidia).
    4. Choose Uninstall driver and make sure to check the box behind
      Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
    5. Reboot the computer to complete the process.
    6. Then download the latest driver software for Intel and NVidia form

Intel® HD Graphics 520 download support
      and
      GeForce download support and try installing and check for the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Zaspera Win User

Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry

Font kind of blurry

1) New driver did nothing cool to fix my problem.
    2) There is still some flickering on the screen when a new webpage pops up.
    3) 0% scale makes some of the screen go off the monitor screen, but still makes it a tad blurry still, but better.

It says 1920x1080 in my control panel.

Zaspera, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry

1. Display Driver Failed Screen is kind of blurry - Similar Threads - Display Driver Failed

2. Display Drivers Failing to Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Drivers Failing to Start: This has been going on for the past week. After I turn on my pc my screens will go black and I have to turn it off and on by the tower. Sometimes it will happen after a minute and sometimes after a few hours. I have tried many solutions that I have seen online. I put my pc...
  3. Display Driver Failed and Screen Flicked anytime.

Display Driver Failed and Screen Flicked anytime.: i Recently purchased Microsoft surface 3 laptop and it starting to close running application automatically and display message display driver failed to start.i tried to switch on basic drivers but same problem occurs and my laptop keep showing black screen and flicking...
  4. Black screen with error "Display driver failed to start"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with error "Display driver failed to start": Hi, For the past few days, iI've been having issues. Everytime I launch a game, the screen turns black and I have to force restart. When I come back in windows, in the windows notification area I see this: [ATTACH] I reinstalled windows, checked for updates, reinstalled...
  5. Display driver failed

Display driver failed: Display driver failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-failed/04bff629-5b9c-47c9-829a-89a01fcf79b1
  6. Display driver failed to start on Windows 10 – Black Screen displayed

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver failed to start on Windows 10 – Black Screen displayed: [ATTACH] [IMG]A reported error while trying to launch graphic-intensive applications, like video games, on Windows computers is Display driver failed to start. If you encounter this error, then this article will help you resolve the issue. Display driver failed to start [...]...
  7. Display driver failed to start

Display driver failed to start: Display driver failed to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-failed-to-start/895075cc-55f3-4536-8e34-e4f6278c2a1b
  8. DISPLAY DRIVER FAILED TO START

DISPLAY DRIVER FAILED TO START: There is a message on the notification section of my system notifying me that "Display driver failed to start". The message goes on to explain that "Display driver failed to start; Using Microsoft Basic Display Driver Instead. Check Windows Update for a newer display...
  9. Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry

Things on my screen are too big + kind of blurry: Hi, Today I got my new laptop, an ASUS Pro P2438UA-FA0327T, it's acting fine but I'm having some issues with the display. I feel like everything is too big. I need to zoom out every page to get it the way I like, and some sites get really blurry if I don't zoom it out, for...
  10. Blurry Extended Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Extended Display: Hi, Currently I'm using an MSI GL62 6QD laptop with a resolution of 1920x1080. I have an external monitor I have just connected today (Dell 2407WFP-HC) at a resolution of 1920x1200, I am using it as an extended display. Now the problem is that when this monitor is...