Windows 10: Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered

Discus and support Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an AMD A8-3500M APU with Radeon HD graphics Not sure why I'm receiving this message, but anything will help. Any ideas? 22084 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CosmicVibe, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered

I have an AMD A8-3500M APU with Radeon HD graphics

Not sure why I'm receiving this message, but anything will help. Any ideas?

:)

CosmicVibe, Sep 9, 2015
  2. Dypcdiver Win User

Driver issue in Windows 10 in HP ab522tx

This is the same reply that did not work the first time. Now after 33 pages since Oct 2009 it amazingly still does not work.

From your link

Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
    [*]
    Display driver NVIDIA stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

[*]
    Display driver ATI stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

[*]
    Why do you keep blaming NVIDA it is a Windows issue. It worked fine under Windows XP.

[*]
    Please fix it.

[*]

Dypcdiver, Sep 9, 2015
  3. tham1010 Win User
    Windows 10 crashes because of my graphic card driver

No luck. Unfortunately i got the same error message 5 times with normal internet surfing and writing a document in microsoft office. I did exactly what you have said. The only prograss is that the system did't crash. What happens now is that.

1- the system freezes for second

2- thescreen goes black for a second

3- the following error message apppears.

Display driver stopped responsing and hss recovered successfully. display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver, version 353.62 stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

any suggestion !!!! Thanks

tham1010, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered

1. Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered - Similar Threads - Display driver has

2. Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: When i tried to screen share on discord my screen went black completely all sounds stopped and then the screen recovered and every app was closed when i saw the event viewer i saw "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered." with event id...
  3. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recoveredI saw this description in the event viewer when the issue happenedIn CSGO, the screen always freezes after launchThis issue has been around since many years, need help ASAP!AND I have already tried DDU...
  4. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  5. "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

"Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": My friend has been experiencing an issue where he tries to play ganes, but he can only play for like 30 seconds or less before it crashes. We tried updating his drivers. We keep seeing driver errors in event viewer and I have no idea whats happening. He's using a Radeon RX...
  6. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  7. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  8. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Some Windows 10 users are reporting that randomly their screen will just go black for a second and come back. When this happens, it usually distorts any video currently on the screen; sometimes, they can resume working on the PC normally. However, when they view the event...
  9. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": I'm currently getting "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." issues. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-igfx-stopped-responding-and-has/41662ea7-231e-402e-8a34-840281035458
  10. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: My PC has developed a really annoying problem where it will randomly freeze, then the screen will momentarily turn blank, and the system starts responding again. I also have problems with Chrome and Firefox where the browser page just turns white before being restored back to...