Windows 10: Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Discus and support Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had chrome up in the background and World of Warcraft going, along with the predator sense for the helios 300, and was casually tabbing between the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rinji07, May 3, 2019.

1. rinji07 Win User

Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

I had chrome up in the background and World of Warcraft going, along with the predator sense for the helios 300, and was casually tabbing between the two. I went to WoW and noticed that on the left there was like a green bar with a tip of red in what looked to be a long red rectangle to the left of WoW's window and chrome in the background started maximizing I guess is how I would put it into full screen mode. but I didn't put it in full screen. I have included logs from beta collector and will include screen shots of event viewer and reliability. I am gonna go crazy as I have had alot of other bad things happen recently and I would sincerely apprieate any help. I really do not want to mail it in.. But I am afraid I am going to have too.

What I've done: I went to acer site to check for updates but none since early 2018, they say go to nvidia and get latest driver, I was on 417.01 as it was reliable but just recently brought it to latest driver, I also let MS update the Intel 630 driver. I previous had let it but it made chrome, edge and Firefox act oddly when playing a flash video per say like you-tube. Before installing latest Nvidia driver I ran DDU and disconnected from the internet until the nvidia install was done.

This system didn't crash to a blue screen but more black but it did recover, I have personally never seen it do this and do not know if it was a fluke but with all the bad in life that has gone on recently I am not taking any chances, if I have to mail it in I rather do it sooner rather than later. The temps on cpu was no higher then 73c, while gaming and GPU broke 61c.

PC: Acer Helios 300,
    7700k, 1060 6gb, 32gb ram @2400, 60hz panel.

Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. [​IMG]

:)

rinji07, May 3, 2019
  2. rinji07 Win User

I had chrome up in the background and World of Warcraft going, along with the predator sense for the helios 300, and was casually tabbing between the two. I went to WoW and noticed that on the left there was like a green bar with a tip of red in what looked to be a long red rectangle to the left of WoW's window and chrome in the background started maximizing I guess is how I would put it into full screen mode. but I didn't put it in full screen. I have included logs from beta collector and will include screen shots of event viewer and reliability. I am gonna go crazy as I have had alot of other bad things happen recently and I would sincerely apprieate any help. I really do not want to mail it in.. But I am afraid I am going to have too.

What I've done: I went to acer site to check for updates but none since early 2018, they say go to nvidia and get latest driver, I was on 417.01 as it was reliable but just recently brought it to latest driver, I also let MS update the Intel 630 driver. I previous had let it but it made chrome, edge and Firefox act oddly when playing a flash video per say like you-tube. Before installing latest Nvidia driver I ran DDU and disconnected from the internet until the nvidia install was done.

This system didn't crash to a blue screen but more black but it did recover, I have personally never seen it do this and do not know if it was a fluke but with all the bad in life that has gone on recently I am not taking any chances, if I have to mail it in I rather do it sooner rather than later. The temps on cpu was no higher then 73c, while gaming and GPU broke 61c.

edit: I was able to do Aida64 stress test on it and didn't run into any issues, cpu/ram let it run on everything but the system disk and gfx. I am just wildly stabbing at this point. I know I didn't let it run long but at this present time I am unable to do that, Also it does have bios 1.21.

PC: Acer Helios 300,
    7700k, 1060 6gb, 32gb ram @2400, 60hz panel.

rinji07, May 3, 2019
  3. Error: Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered

My system is getting the following error and warning message whenever I do any high performance task:

My system configuration is follows:

• Lenovo Flex2
    • 8 GB RAM
    • NVIDIA GEFORCE 2 GB
    • DEDICATED RAM

Due to this, my system keeps getting stuck. I've tried lots of things found by googling, with no success.

Abhilash Thomas, May 3, 2019
  4. Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. i get this error when i play world of warcraft and the screen gos black and game crashes.plus in the windows experience index score both my video scores are 6.6 is that low for a evga gtx 285 in windows 7 64 bit rc ?

skellattarr, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. - Similar Threads - Display driver igfx

2. Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.: Hello. I am facing this problem:In the Event Viewer, I see the display driver igfx stops responding.I found it in WerFault events and I want to know the cause.P1: 141P2: ffffa403dcc9a010P3: fffff80276b95020P4: 0P5: 2a48P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: What NTSTATUS or...
  3. Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.: Hello. I am facing this problem:In the Event Viewer, I see the display driver igfx stops responding.I found it in WerFault events and I want to know the cause.P1: 141P2: ffffa403dcc9a010P3: fffff80276b95020P4: 0P5: 2a48P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: What NTSTATUS or...
  4. Display driver igfx stops responding and it recovers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  6. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  7. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. IGFX stopped responding and has successfully recovered - Event 4101

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IGFX stopped responding and has successfully recovered - Event 4101: I use Windows 10 Home 32bit 2 mounth ago but get waring message in event viewer My Motherboard: GIGABYE H81M-DS2 rev. 3.0 My Processor: IntelR PentiumR CPU G3450 @ 3.40GHz 2CPUs, ~3.4 GHz Display: Intel HD Graphics version 20.19.15.5171, Date 04/11/2020 RAM: 4GB 3,39GB usable...
  9. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": I'm currently getting "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." issues. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-igfx-stopped-responding-and-has/41662ea7-231e-402e-8a34-840281035458
  10. Keep getting error 'Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting error 'Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.': Issue has been persistent for over a month or two now. Usually when I watch something on YouTube, the video freezes every now and again for a few seconds sometimes my screen goes black briefly, and looking on Event Viewer I keep getting the event message 'Display driver igfx...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. igfx stopped responding

2. Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered and windows 10 and currentcontrolset

3. display driver igfx stopped windows 10

4. igfx warning windows 10,
  5. display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.,
  6. igfx stopped responding