Windows 10: Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.

Discus and support Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AchyuthSS, Mar 28, 2019.

1. AchyuthSS Win User

Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.

My system info-

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: admin

Registered Organization:

Original Install Date: 26-03-2019, 03:01:12 PM

System Boot Time: 27-03-2019, 04:34:59 PM

System Manufacturer: Kobian

System Model: PI945GCM

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2933 Mhz

BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 080012 , 16-08-2007

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1

System Locale: en-us;English (United States)

Input Locale: 00004009

Time Zone: (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi

Total Physical Memory: 3,071 MB

Available Physical Memory: 1,147 MB

Virtual Memory: Max Size: 4,351 MB

Virtual Memory: Available: 2,089 MB

Virtual Memory: In Use: 2,262 MB

After I updated my Windows 10 PC to the October 2018 Update, I have a very very severe problem being faced:-

When I turn my PC on, the text is very much compressed. I can't view anything on the screen properly. Though I have NVIDIA Geforce experience installed on my PC. But the driver got delted leading to multiple display problems. Please can anyone help me solve this prooblem.

I would be greatful if anyone helps me at the earliest.

***Modified Title form: Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager***

:)

AchyuthSS, Mar 28, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Mar 28, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager. - Similar Threads - Display driver showing

2. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  3. My driver is not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My driver is not showing up in device manager: I tried clearing my driver, because it said it was corrupted, but i accidentally deleted it and it is not showing up anywhere except for control panel....
  4. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  5. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  6. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  7. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  8. Display Drivers showing up on device manager

Display Drivers showing up on device manager: So I uninstall my Display Drivers but I did not check the box when I uninstall it, I don't know if it had anything to do with it but just so you could know and I want to reinstall it again but the Display Driver ion is no where to be found on the device manager. I try...
  9. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...
  10. Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.

Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display driver not showing up

2. plantronics headset no sound

3. display driver is not showing