Windows 10: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

Discus and support Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is my first time making a post on any forums. Please let me know if i need to provide more information or if i can improve on anything. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shortle-Al, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

This is my first time making a post on any forums. Please let me know if i need to provide more information or if i can improve on anything.

I have tried fixing this on my own but have not gotten anywhere. I just reinstalled win10 and cant even get Wow to work. It just hangs when my toon loads into the world. and sometimes allows me to play for 1-3 mins and i have my settings on 1 (lowest possible) and all addons disabled. Before this last win reinstall i could at least play wow with settings @ 7 (Med-High). I have tried downclocking my GPU and overclocking it. Last year i had no issues with anygame. This year i can only play 1 game so far on Steam (Paladins) over than that i get the Famous nvlddmkm stoped responding. And now i cant even play Wow which worked but wow would crash from time to time.

Please any help or advice would be sooo helpful.9

List of games that all have the same errors

Monster Hunter World

Destiny 2

Just Cause 4

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Orgin - Apex Legends

And Now - Wow

I am trying to find out if i have a Video Card Issue. I added a new processor after my computer was off for a year. my old chip was a I7-3820 and I added a i7-3960x. I just dont want to buy a new video card and that not be the problem.

Thank you to anyone that takes the time to read all this.

The program Wow.exe version 8.2.5.32638 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 2450

Start Time: 01d5a5d45b512c3c

Termination Time: 4294967295

Application Path: D:\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Wow.exe

Report Id: c5e4dae2-32a7-4a92-9f0a-660e38a687b0

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hang type: Top level window is idle

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffe608f3fec010

Parameter 2: fffff80117324858

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Maxwell

Win10 Event Viewer - (I get 4 Errors that repeat)

Log Name: System

Source: nvlddmkm

Date: 11/28/2019 4:13:04 AM

Event ID: 13

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: ShortLe

Description:

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x405840=0xa2040800

\Device\Video3

Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 18 Error

\Device\Video3

Graphics Exception: Shader Program Header 11 Error

\Device\Video3

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x405848=0x80000000

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="nvlddmkm" />

<EventID Qualifiers="49322">13</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-11-28T10:13:04.671146100Z" />

<EventRecordID>3728</EventRecordID>

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>ShortLe</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>\Device\Video3</Data>

<Data>Graphics Exception: ESR 0x405840=0xa2040800</Data>

<Binary>0000000002003000000000000D00AAC0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>

</EventData>

</Event>

DxDiag Copy in the Link below (I had to add the dxdiag to my google docs, i didnt know where else to add it and it was to large to paste into here)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTwYlXAY0x9nte5oZmsRbvSgsv_s1iR6P9HcvvIyHULNDbq3qkCi7Rmz0bj6pazxyt72HUNX6n1-Wpg/pub

:)

Shortle-Al, Nov 28, 2019

2. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. i get this error when i play world of warcraft and the screen gos black and game crashes.plus in the windows experience index score both my video scores are 6.6 is that low for a evga gtx 285 in windows 7 64 bit rc ?

skellattarr, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

hi every one im back with the same problem Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered error when i play wow. its happening a lot more now i have the newest drivers and my card gets up to 59c when i play. not Sher how to fix this any ideas?

skellattarr, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

hi joydeep sir got error message as Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1709.

JoydeepSarkar685, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

1. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag... - Similar Threads - Display driver nvlddmkm

2. Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: When i tried to screen share on discord my screen went black completely all sounds stopped and then the screen recovered and every app was closed when i saw the event viewer i saw "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered." with event id...
  3. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

"Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  4. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  5. "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

"Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": My friend has been experiencing an issue where he tries to play ganes, but he can only play for like 30 seconds or less before it crashes. We tried updating his drivers. We keep seeing driver errors in event viewer and I have no idea whats happening. He's using a Radeon RX...
  6. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  7. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...: I have been having issues where in the middle of playing a game, it would crash and a dialog box would say that "Windows has restarted your GPU driver due to a problem, driver upgrade or physical removal. Game Name will terminate." I downloaded TechPowerUp GPU-Z and it seems...
  8. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Some Windows 10 users are reporting that randomly their screen will just go black for a second and come back. When this happens, it usually distorts any video currently on the screen; sometimes, they can resume working on the PC normally. However, when they view the event...
  9. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": I'm currently getting "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." issues. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-igfx-stopped-responding-and-has/41662ea7-231e-402e-8a34-840281035458
  10. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: My PC has developed a really annoying problem where it will randomly freeze, then the screen will momentarily turn blank, and the system starts responding again. I also have problems with Chrome and Firefox where the browser page just turns white before being restored back to...