Windows 10: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

Discus and support "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having issues where in the middle of playing a game, it would crash and a dialog box would say that "Windows has restarted your GPU driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CallumGoddard, Jul 20, 2021.

1. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

I have been having issues where in the middle of playing a game, it would crash and a dialog box would say that "Windows has restarted your GPU driver due to a problem, driver upgrade or physical removal. Game Name will terminate." I downloaded TechPowerUp GPU-Z and it seems like my GPU load goes to 100% on the crash where it would be normally low 20% to 30% on averagethe selected text is the crashI originally thought it was just an issue in League however the issue has now occurred to Warframe and Destiny too.Crashes occur in the last two, but in League it freezes, there is a setting in

:)

CallumGoddard, Jul 20, 2021

2. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. i get this error when i play world of warcraft and the screen gos black and game crashes.plus in the windows experience index score both my video scores are 6.6 is that low for a evga gtx 285 in windows 7 64 bit rc ?

skellattarr, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

hi every one im back with the same problem Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered error when i play wow. its happening a lot more now i have the newest drivers and my card gets up to 59c when i play. not Sher how to fix this any ideas?

skellattarr, Jul 20, 2021
  4. sdmf74 Win User

"Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

Having the same exact issue in bf1, second monitor goes dark then game freezes.

In event log getting

the 4101 event

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

sdmf74, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

"Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

1. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event... - Similar Threads - Display driver nvlddmkm

2. Video game crash with event Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video game crash with event Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully...: Hello,while playing games on my laptop sometimes for 1 hour sometimes for 1 minutes my game crash with error or not depends on the game.then when I check the Event viewer i found:event id 4101: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered....
  3. Video game crash with event Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video game crash with event Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully...: Hello,while playing games on my laptop sometimes for 1 hour sometimes for 1 minutes my game crash with error or not depends on the game.then when I check the Event viewer i found:event id 4101: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered....
  4. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered": I've been dealing with this issue for the past 6 months with no way of fixing it. I've went through several support questions asking how it can be resolved and it's all lead to the issue still not being solved and its extremely aggravating. The issue is making my computer...
  5. "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": My friend has been experiencing an issue where he tries to play ganes, but he can only play for like 30 seconds or less before it crashes. We tried updating his drivers. We keep seeing driver errors in event viewer and I have no idea whats happening. He's using a Radeon RX...
  6. Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: I'm using Legion 5 2020, Ryzen 5 4600H with Nvidia 1650 graphics cardLatest Windows 10. The screen is getting blacked out for a few seconds and then the opened application crashesMostly while I play any media thing. Tried to reinstall the display drivers. Also did an in place...
  7. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Some Windows 10 users are reporting that randomly their screen will just go black for a second and come back. When this happens, it usually distorts any video currently on the screen; sometimes, they can resume working on the PC normally. However, when they view the event...
  8. "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.": I'm currently getting "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." issues. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-igfx-stopped-responding-and-has/41662ea7-231e-402e-8a34-840281035458
  9. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...: This is my first time making a post on any forums. Please let me know if i need to provide more information or if i can improve on anything. I have tried fixing this on my own but have not gotten anywhere. I just reinstalled win10 and cant even get Wow to work. It just...
  10. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: My PC has developed a really annoying problem where it will randomly freeze, then the screen will momentarily turn blank, and the system starts responding again. I also have problems with Chrome and Firefox where the browser page just turns white before being restored back to...