Windows 10: display driver please

Discus and support display driver please in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i have got cisco mcs 7800 series server, i was able to install windows 10 in the server. can anyone suggest where i can find display driver. mother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by amitrai1998, Dec 26, 2017.

1. display driver please

i have got cisco mcs 7800 series server, i was able to install windows 10 in the server. can anyone suggest where i can find display driver. mother bord IBM 94Y6038 . processor xeon x3430

:)

amitrai1998, Dec 26, 2017

2. Display Driver Issue display driver please :( please help, thanks

Hello,

Please see the below options:

Option 1.Try Rolling back if you have an option:

Go to Device Manager by typing in Devmgmt.msc in Run dialog box.

Navigate to Display devices and right click ATI Radeon HD or Similar device you have. Choose Properties.

On the Driver tab, hit rollback Driver to go back to the previous version.

Option 2. Remove drivers completely and Install the the newest ones available from the OEM or the maker.

What you need to do:

1. Uninstall everything of Display driver using DDU

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

2. Reboot.

3. Make sure your device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display adapter.

4. Download the driver from the OEM or the maker like AMD

5.Run the Setup and you should be good to go.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 26, 2017
  3. xMimiona Win User
    Display Driver Issue display driver please :( please help, thanks

Hi, i have an alienware m17xr4 windows 10 64 bit (PRO).

I have 2 display drivers, one of them is microsoft display adapter, i need to update it to AMD radeon HD 7970m.

However, during installation, it shows a black screen, i waited for a long time, then when i rebooted, it wouldnt take me to desktop.

so i had to access safe mode, and get microsoft adapter back and remove AMD. :/

I tried using DDU, i tried safe mode with networking.

Can anyone tell me a step by step process on how to install AMD radeon HD 7970m without encountering the black screen during installation?

i tried to update it in device manager, it also gave a blackscreen.

I tried to get it from AMD website, that also gave me a blackscreen.

I urgently need the display driver to be updated to AMD , cuz the microsoft one was made in 2006... display driver please :(

thanks!

xMimiona, Dec 26, 2017
  4. tchagas Win User

display driver please

Already checked on the CISCO website itself if it does not have the drivers to deserve it. Open the run and digit devmgmt.msc will attend Device Manager, display adapters, Right-click on the device and properties.

You will hardly have a driver for this device, if you can install blue screen

tchagas, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Obtaining Hardware ID's to help Identify Hardware
    - Go to Start and type in "devmgmt.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
    - Expand the "Unknown Device" category by clicking on the + sign to the left of it
    - Right click on the "Unknown device" (if there's more than one, do this for all of them) and select Properties.
    - Then select the Details tab.
    - In the dropdown box, select "Hardware IDs" - and match the info to one of the following descriptions:
    - - If the Hardware IDs description contains VEN_ and DEV_, then let us know the 4 characters immediately after the VEN_ and the 4 characters immediately after the DEV_
    this is a PCI device and we'll look up the information at Web Server's Default Page
    - - If the Hardware IDs description contains VID_ and PID_, then let us know the 4 characters immediately after the VID_ and the 4 characters immediately after the PID_
    this is a USB device and we'll look up the information at http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids
    If you don't have those items in the Hardware IDs description, copy down the entire string of the first entry and include that with your next post.

FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

display driver please

1. display driver please - Similar Threads - display driver please

2. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Driver Trouble please help.: Last night I wanted to turn on "night light" mode, but it was grayed out, so I followed an online article that said to uninstall my display drivers, restart my computer, then reinstall them. I got stuck on the "reinstall" part because whenever I try to install them on Device...
  3. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Trouble please help.: Last night I wanted to turn on "night light" mode, but it was grayed out, so I followed an online article that said to uninstall my display drivers, restart my computer, then reinstall them. I got stuck on the "reinstall" part because whenever I try to install them on Device...
  4. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Both Display Drivers Not Working...Please Help.

Both Display Drivers Not Working...Please Help.: I have a HP Omen 15 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600h processor, AMD Radeon Integrated Graphics and a Dedicated NVIDIA 1660Ti GPU. I was working on AutoCAD while casually watching Netflix one day point being, both tasks were not at all graphic intensive when my OS suddenly crashed...
  6. Display settings please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display settings please: I have a Surface Pro 7, it is my employers, I am on a network and they lock and disable a lot of features. I have 2 monitors 1080p connected via a splitter, one like this though not this exact one, I am linking to this one because they offer some troubleshooting advice. The...
  7. display driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    display driver: I have repeatedly received notification that the display driver is not operating properly. When I troubleshoot the problem, the response is that all drivers are up to date. What can I do?...
  8. display drivers

display drivers: How Can I view my display drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-drivers/919ea4c1-a976-4256-9f8b-48dfdf26abe8
  9. display drivers

display drivers: How do I locate a 'second screen driver' online to install in my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It won't accept a second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-drivers/83341647-fe1c-4dd3-8c8b-c67db7e81453
  10. display drivers

display drivers: I just updated my windows 10 and cannot adjust the brightness. How can i adjust my brightness on my PC, have tried many ways and failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-drivers/b7b6a58c-fb33-4529-9d0f-7a680ff88ea8