Windows 10: Display driver problem

Discus and support Display driver problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Howdy I am having a lot of trouble with my display driver failing. Typically the computer will be on for a while and then the screen will go black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by scoobydog, Dec 11, 2015.

1. scoobydog Win User

Display driver problem

Howdy

I am having a lot of trouble with my display driver failing. Typically the computer will be on for a while and then the screen will go black and then come back with a message stating the display driver had stopped responding. this can happen multiple times. It has already done it three times since I have been writing this.Very annoying. Oh yes have just upgraded to windows 10 but it was doing it before when I was on Win 7

Nvidia Gforce 550Ti

Thanks

:)

scoobydog, Dec 11, 2015
  2. Andrew E. Win User

Driver and/or Display Problems

"Display driver uninstaller" where does that come from...Win 10 gets its drivers/software from the pc

mfg/hardware mfg (intel/amd,etc) or Win update,the key is chipset installation software/driver..

Other area,open firewall/exceptions tab,allow youre browser internet use,allow others.Also,pc internet

video in some/most cases use "flash player" get that from micromedia.comAlso edit windows components...And internet options

Andrew E., Dec 11, 2015
  3. JLP7000 Win User
    Driver and/or Display Problems

Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Whenever I watch a video or play some games on Facebook, it's all fine and dandy. But, when I play other games like Champions Online, Sonic Dash, or SMITE, the graphics seem to flicker and usually caused by this error of being
    blocked from accessing graphics software.

It's happened to me multiple times, and I can't find a way to fix it. I've tried to update the graphics card, but that didn't work. I've tried some PC care software, and it sometimes help, but the problem still persists. And sometimes, when I try to play
    some games, the screen completely froze up and I had to restart my computer over and over again.

I've even tried to use the Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstall the latest display driver, but that didn't help either. So, I'm running out of options. There must be a way to stop this from happening again. Will anybody help me?

JLP7000, Dec 11, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Display driver problem

Hi scoobydog and welcome to Tenforums.

Try a different, confirmed working, video cable (DVI or whatever you are using). Use a different port, to see if that makes a difference. (It sounds to me like a failing cable.)
    I would also make sure you have the most up-to-date drivers.
    Failing those, I would try re-seating your graphics card, and the power cable to it; even replacing the power cable to it, if possible/necessary.

simrick, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

Display driver problem

1. Display driver problem - Similar Threads - Display driver problem

2. Display or driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display or driver problem.: I don't understand what's happening to my display after installing the drivers! When I installed Windows but didn't install the video drivers yet, everything was fine. Then I installed all the drivers from the ASUS website for my model. But then Windows updated through the...
  3. Display or driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display or driver problem.: I don't understand what's happening to my display after installing the drivers! When I installed Windows but didn't install the video drivers yet, everything was fine. Then I installed all the drivers from the ASUS website for my model. But then Windows updated through the...
  4. Display driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver problem: Hello I have problem with my display driver.My windows automaticlly download wrong driver for graphics.There are no graphics driver for windows 10 on your page.I aslo tried to dowload the driver for windows 8 but it doesnt work.I also try download display driver from amd site...
  5. Problem with display driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with display driver: Hi everyone. I'm am totally new to windows 10, just recently got my new assembled pc. Specifications: AMD athlon 200 GE with inbuilt Raedon Vega 3 graphics 8 GB ram 1 TB hard disk space I was thinking of adding a graphics card later on. The problem is, windows 10 starts...
  6. Display driver problems

Display driver problems: I get this crash message during gameplay at time. Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1788, time stamp: 0x5ebeeeda Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb29ecf52 Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset:...
  7. problem with display driver

problem with display driver: my spec are intel core i5 3rd generation ram: 4 gb intel hd 3000 amd radeon 7400m series So , I have 2 graphics . But amd was causing problem like blue screen . so I don't wanted to use it and uninstalled it . But now I am facing low resolution because my display...
  8. Problem with Intel Display Driver

Problem with Intel Display Driver: How do i re enable intel 650 display driver after MICROSOFT disabled my display driver [Original Title: Display Driver] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-intel-display-driver/c1945a8c-4346-477b-8a00-2afbac46f4dc
  9. Display driver problem

Display driver problem: Dear Team, I would like to have your suggestion. I am using window 10 and I got this message "Display driver failed to start;using Microsoft Basic Display Driver instead".Now, I am using Intel (R) HD Graphics 620. I also updated my display driver.I am not sure that it will...
  10. Display Driver Problems in Windows 10

Display Driver Problems in Windows 10: I am working on a PC with Windows 10. I use the Adobe Creative Cloud apps on this PC. About 2 weeks ago, I began not being able to print or set preferences in Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe has tried several things with their software to solve the problem, but says that it is a...