Windows 10: display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor

Discus and support display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, my ViewSonic monitor VG2448 is running on windows 10 and my display drivers stopped working. From where I get display drivers so that my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by uzairs14, Oct 28, 2020.

1. uzairs14 Win User

display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor

Hello all, my ViewSonic monitor VG2448 is running on windows 10 and my display drivers stopped working. From where I get display drivers so that my PC starts working again?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

uzairs14, Oct 28, 2020
  2. DanLehuta Win User

Video driver for older Viewsonic monitor

Just acquired Viewsonic VG2436wm-LED monitor, which is about 5-6 years old. Running W10 Home Premium and cannot get to native resolution of 1920 X 1080. Video driver is a generic hardware device and I saw other with similar issue, recommending run the
    driver in compatibility mode. Windows update says all drivers are the latest, Viewsonic does not list this monitor on their update page. Any help getting to native resolution?

DanLehuta, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Viewsonic monitor compatibility with Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let's try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.
    I would suggest you try updating Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, I would recommend you to contact Viewsonic
    VA2231WM-LED manufacturer and check if they have the latest driver which is compatible with Windows 10. If the latest driver is not available for Windows 10 you can buy a new monitor which is compatible with Windows 10.

Visit the below link for Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 28, 2020
  4. display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor

Viewsonic Driver

From what I've found to date, the "driver" you get from your monitor vendor doesn't install a h/w device driver. It installs a color profile for your monitor. I looked at a couple of drivers you listed. Look like they install a (.PAL) file (color palette). I've seen other monitor "drivers" install an .ICC file. (International Color Consortium)

If you already like the color on your monitor you don't really need a color file. Even if you can't find one, your monitor will run just fine without. Do the manual adjustments without it

ComputerGeek, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor

1. display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor - Similar Threads - display driver stopped

2. Viewsonic XG320Q

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewsonic XG320Q: I have the display operating but I can't get the speakers on the monitor to work. I tried optional updates from Windows update. There was a Viewsonic driver but still no sound....
  3. Viewsonic XG320Q

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewsonic XG320Q: I have the display operating but I can't get the speakers on the monitor to work. I tried optional updates from Windows update. There was a Viewsonic driver but still no sound....
  4. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor stopped displaying in color......: I have an HP All-in-One Desktop. The Monitor stopped displaying in color. After several attempts following the instructions in Personalization nothing was accomplished, as the color chart was displayed in various shades of black. At 84 I'm frustrated, any help would be...
  5. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor stopped displaying in color......: I have an HP All-in-One Desktop. The Monitor stopped displaying in color. After several attempts following the instructions in Personalization nothing was accomplished, as the color chart was displayed in various shades of black. At 84 I'm frustrated, any help would be...
  6. Monitor stopped displaying in color......

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Display driver stops working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver stops working.: HI.I have some issues with my displays after installing the latest update KB5004237.Display stops working and freezes after playing some kind of more power consuming game.It might be some kind of display driver problem, beacuase i have already tried to update my graphics...
  8. ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen: My system is ViewSonic VA2037 Series; Monitor: Recommended Resolution - 1600x900; HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w. My monitor doesn’t work as expected. It cuts off the screen when I go to the settings and set the Recommended resolution. I get the screen right and left sides...
  9. Viewsonic Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewsonic Driver: Dear all, I'm trying to install the driver for a Viewsonic VX3209-2K monitor: VX3209-2K 32" QHD LCD monitor - LED Display - Products - ViewSonic However, the installations was failed. I have tried these drivers with compatibility settings, but none of them works....
  10. Windows 10 not detecting ViewSonic 2265 Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 not detecting ViewSonic 2265 Monitor: I have searched the forums and tried all the suggests on getting my laptop to detect second monitor to no avail. What amd I missing? I have downloaded the drivers for my monitor and still nothing. 74879