Windows 10: Display drivers messed up?

Discus and support Display drivers messed up? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I updated wit windows 10 and had to immediately revert back to windows 7 because my monitor would shut off every 2-3 minutes and i would have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nomanativ, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Nomanativ Win User

Display drivers messed up?

Hey all, I updated wit windows 10 and had to immediately revert back to windows 7 because my monitor would shut off every 2-3 minutes and i would have to force restart every time. Its stressing my computer out and myself, so im wondering if this is display drivers or anything related or if its just a crappy bug?

:)

Nomanativ, Aug 6, 2015

2. Problem with new november 2017 updates for Windows 10 version 1703 x64 graphic display and restart bug

I had the same problem and did the Roll Back Driver. Another update came in on 11/28/2017 and created the same issue with a messed up display. However, now the Roll Back Driver button will not highlight for me to roll it back. It is messing up so much!
    Anyone have a solution to this new display problem??? Help! Thanks

JoanneLong, Aug 6, 2015
  3. File Explorer crash in windows 10

I currently have the display at the default of 100% but I do have similar rearranging problems on the desktop.

I'll mess with the display drivers and see if anything changes.

Thanks!

kalencoleman, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Display drivers messed up?

This happened to me too

python134r, Aug 6, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    What display drivers were you using?

The current ones are 353.62. You should have received them from Windows Update, although I suggest downloading them from Visual Computing Leadership from NVIDIA instead.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display drivers messed up?

1. Display drivers messed up? - Similar Threads - Display drivers messed

2. Display gets messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Display gets messed up: When I push the Downloads icon up into place it bounces back down. (ScreeshotA). [img] Actually I can live with that by adding another row. (ScreenshotB). [img] Previously I had that bottom row all filled in. (ScreenshotB) And everything was just way I liked it. Which...
  3. 1 side of desktop display messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 side of desktop display messed up: I woke this morning to find the left 1/3 of my display messed up. There is a clearly delineate line between that and the normal side of the screen. It isn't a significant problem within apps. Fix? [ATTACH]...
  4. Installing boot camp drivers messed up...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing boot camp drivers messed up...: So the Boot Camp setup tool hung at first on “Apple USB Virtual Host Controller.” I tried to X out to cancel install and it popped up a dialog to cancel the install. I hit Yes. Nothing happened. So i went into task manager and ended the task. I went back into the apple folder...
  5. The display language is messed up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The display language is messed up.: Hi, I installed Japanese language pack, but the display language is still English. However, some menu displays Japanese. Please check the screenshot and let me know the solution. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  6. Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!: So I was playing games, and I pressed the windows key to check the time. All of a sudden my monitor colors changed. I reset my computer, and my color display was back to normal. But whenever I play games and I press windows button or alt+tab, my display colors change again. I...
  7. window10 messing up my ethernet driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window10 messing up my ethernet driver: when windows updated my pc on the 17th of december 2015 it updated and then my ethernet driver started to have problems i tryed to trouble shoot but that doesnt work 34474
  8. Drivers and Windows are all messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drivers and Windows are all messed up: Hi ! Yesterday i decided to clean my PC from the inside and after i was done and booted my PC up, everything seemed fine except my keyboard and mouse didn't work on the login screen anymore, They however worked in bios menu (( well keyboard did )) and well i did system...
  9. icon display all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    icon display all messed up: hi... i have like ten thousand icons in folders i have saved all of a sudden when i open a folder the icon sizes are all different... large is medium and medium is medium and small and the sizes and the spacing are all mixed together and every time i scroll the screen...
  10. Dual External Display - Messed up Laptop LCD Display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual External Display - Messed up Laptop LCD Display: My ThinkPad T500 running 64-bit Windows 7 Professional Edition worked great on and off a mini docking station with 2 external monitors. The dual-display setup allowed me to have more desktop space; when needed, I can take the laptop off the docking station (following...