Windows 10: Display Drivers

Discus and support Display Drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I upgraded to Windows 10 then shortly after bought new monitors (ASUS PB258Q). When I installed them Windows updates ran and installed Generic PnP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Cammulc, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Cammulc Win User

Display Drivers

So I upgraded to Windows 10 then shortly after bought new monitors (ASUS PB258Q). When I installed them Windows updates ran and installed Generic PnP Monitor drivers. However, I have a black border (roughly 1/3") around the edges of the screens. This is not caused by under/over scan settings, I have tried DVI, HDMI, and am currently using Mini Display Port to Display Port cables and the problem persists no matter the combination used. Additionally, the Position and AUTO Adjust settings on my monitors themselves are greyed out for some reason. So I guess im just looking to see if anyone else has experienced something similar switching up to Windows 10? I feel like I'm just going to have to wait for ASUS to drum up some Windows 10 drivers. Opinions?

:)

Cammulc, Aug 12, 2015

2. Display drivers

use repair CD or install DVD/USB

select repair using install media

on start up options

troubleshoot

advanced

system restore

select a date and time before you did this.

restore system

seahawks65, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Display driver

Every time I do pretty much everything, I get this message display display Intel HD graphics driver windows 8(r) driver has stopped and has successfully been recovered.

What should I do? I already tried to delete and reinstall it and update it and gone into my regedit.,please help

MichaelWarpoolUD, Aug 12, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Display Drivers

I'm not sure that it'll help, but I expect that the Win 8.1 drivers for the PB258Q would work. (They're not really drivers; they only identify the display's characteristics to Windows, and include a color profile.)

bobkn, Aug 12, 2015
  5. Cammulc Win User
    Ill check that out. It is just weird to me that my Position, AUTO Adjust, Focus, and Aspect Ratio options are greyed out too within my monitors Image settings, it is like something needs to tell them to work. And it is not caused by the Splendid settings within the monitors either which has been the only thing I've found that can change what options are available in the Image settings.

Cammulc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display Drivers

1. Display Drivers - Similar Threads - Display Drivers

2. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  3. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  4. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  5. How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver

How to overcome the code 43 error on Display driver: I recently formatted my laptop which is a HP ProBook 445 G7 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics and it is running on Windows 11 Pro 23H2.Since then the display adaptor AMD radeonTM graphics has stopped working and shows error as "Windows has stopped this device because it...
  6. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  7. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  8. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  9. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  10. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware