Windows 10: display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

Discus and support display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brucesuttie, Jul 29, 2020.

1. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with restart but problem returns a short time later. Using an Asus x553 laptop

Appreciate any help here, thank you

B

:)

brucesuttie, Jul 29, 2020

2. Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

I'm starting to get tired of having to scroll scroll scroll to the top or bottom of long lists.... how can I jump to the bottom or top?

ComputerFields, Jul 29, 2020
  3. tigger Win User
    Back to top of page link?

Would it be possible to have a link at the bottom of the pages which takes you back to the top,instead of scrolling up again?

tigger, Jul 29, 2020
  4. neo158 Win User

display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

If it's in an app then that's up to the developer to implement Jumps Lists. Jump Lists show up where need after a certain amount of content or apps are available within the OS.

neo158, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

1. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top - Similar Threads - display drops bottom

2. Unable to see bottom part of page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see bottom part of page: Whenever I open a document in my laptop, I cannot see the bottom part of it. I cannot drag the window to a different place like how I could in earlier Windows 10.I am really frustrated with it.Please help me avoid this....
  3. Auto Scroll to bottom of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scroll to bottom of page: Recently my computer has been scrolling to he bottom/end of the page when I am in Excel, pdf viewer, and windows settings. It does not do it on word or webpages. I have tried the mouse settings, new mouse, page lock..Seems to be a windows issue....
  4. Unable to scroll down to bottom of page

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to scroll down to bottom of page: I recently have been unable to scroll all the way down on pages. For instance, on a Reddit page of comments I get close to the bottom but can't get down far enough to click on the "back to top" bar. Also happens with email, when trying to forward I can't get down to the...
  5. Page jumps back to top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page jumps back to top: This is a crazy problem but it will drive you crazy, too. Imagine a picture folder with 100 pictures. That many icons won't fit on one page. So you scroll down to the picture you want to rename. Highlight that picture, and while you're thinking about what to name it, the...
  6. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start. It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!!...
  7. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Always move to the top or bottom of the pages: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  8. Always scroll to the top or bottom

Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  9. Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...
  10. New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page

New : Scroll Bar jumping to top of page: I have seen this topic posted in old posts from 2015. After the last update I now have the same issue: It occurs in File Explorer on the program menu start, It also prevents drop down boxes on web pages being used, with out using the arrow down key!!!! I have followed...