Windows 10: Display Duplication Notification

Discus and support Display Duplication Notification in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack_74ck, May 5, 2022.

1. Jack_74ck Win User

Display Duplication Notification

I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi.

:)

Jack_74ck, May 5, 2022

2. Action center duplicates notifications

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting duplicate notifications only for Outlook application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Did you make any changes on your PC?
    4. Which version of Windows you are using currently?

However, you can follow the steps to fix the issue with duplicate notifications.

1. Go to Settings > System >
      Notifications & actions
    2. Under ‘Notifications’ toggle the button ‘Get notifications from apps and other senders’.
    3. Under ‘Get notifications from these senders’ check for ‘Outlook’.
    4. Toggle the notifications for
      Outlook
      to off.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 5, 2022
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2022
  4. Display Duplication Notification

notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Display Duplication Notification

1. Display Duplication Notification - Similar Threads - Display Duplication Notification

2. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  3. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  4. No option to Duplicate Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No option to Duplicate Display: I have been using Windows 10 and multiple displays for years. Recently I had to re-install Windows, and I'm using 2 displays. Since I reinstalled Windows, the Display Options panel, under Multiple displays gives me just three options:Extend these displaysShow only on 1Show...
  5. HDR in duplicate display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR in duplicate display: https://amp.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flf7ln/why_exactly_isnt_hdr_supported_for/ Basically same question. How come I can enable HDR on my monitors if they are extended, but I lose that function if it's duplicated. submitted by /u/yjamal01 [link] [comments]...
  6. Duplicate displays with HDR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate displays with HDR: Hi. I'm posting this because I see very little info and documentation on the subject and I'd like to debunk this.As of now, it is not possible to duplicate a display and keep HDR on both. Even though both displays are HDR capable.I take there is no progress on the subject...
  7. duplicate notifications in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate notifications in the action center: how do I stop caesars slots notifications in my action center from sending two of each https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-notifications-in-the-action-center/7ec38fcf-ec44-4a98-805b-73406213a904
  8. Duplicate monitor display

Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...
  9. cannot duplicate display

cannot duplicate display: no recognition of the second monitor. It has worked well in the past with the same monitor. Just got a Windows 10 update last week. Is that the issue?...
  10. Duplicate Display Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Duplicate Display Issues: Hello, Every time i try to 'duplicate display' my main display just goes black and my second monitor now becomes my main, and only display. I have been able to do this in the past, so thinking it might of been a Windows 10 update? Any help would be much appreciated....