Windows 10: display edges off.

Discus and support display edges off. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; display edges falling off screen after update. I have no graphic card, only using the one on board. also using a normal monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janelee1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. janelee1 Win User

display edges off.

display edges falling off screen after update.

I have no graphic card, only using the one on board.

also using a normal monitor.

:)

janelee1, Jul 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 8, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

display edges off.

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

display edges off.

1. display edges off. - Similar Threads - display edges off

2. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  3. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display not turning off: i am downloading some large files and want the PC to remain on but not the display i did these settings in my power options but the display does not seem to turn off can anyone tell a fix thank you...
  4. display not turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. External Monitor Display is Cut Off on All Edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Monitor Display is Cut Off on All Edges: I have extended my Surface Windows 10 display to an external HD TV monitor but all 4 edges are cut off as if a picture was too big for its frame. My mouse can go off screen to these hidden edges but this is a major inconvenience not being able to maximize windows properly...
  6. Microsoft Edge prevents my display from shutting off

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge prevents my display from shutting off: I have set Edge to not run in the background so it won't prevent my display from shutting off until i run Edge at least once and close it. I check task manager and it is still running. And at this point the display refuses to shut down. The only fix is to kill Edge in the...
  7. Favorites are not displayed in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites are not displayed in Edge: Please help me to find favorites and bookmarks on Edge. I’ve imported them from Internet Explorer but cannot see them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-are-not-displayed-in-edge/ea7bb85f-e371-4cb6-a914-99e265c81eee
  8. Display off - Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display off - Laptop: hey guys hope that it right place to ask: i use Dell laptop with windows 10 on my old pc with was with 8.1 i do right context menu display off but here it's not work. some ideas? 33464
  9. Microsoft Edge on or off?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge on or off?: I just installed latest version of CCleaner. When I run it asks to turn off MS Edge! Edge was not running to my knowledge. Does it run in background? I did a start up of computer (after shutting down) and then copied CCleaner from USB stick to desktop and installed. No other...
  10. Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Turning off "Only secure data is displayed" message: Is there a setting to turn this irritating popup off? In Internet Explorer there was an option to turn this off. 20957