Windows 10: Display either too blurry or too small

Discus and support Display either too blurry or too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 and it changed my display settings. I am currently using resolution of 1920X1080, and when I switched over, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Giraffeman3706, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Display either too blurry or too small

Hello,
    I just upgraded to windows 10 and it changed my display settings.
    I am currently using resolution of 1920X1080, and when I switched over, it made a lot of my stuff blurry. For example, my skype screen, steam screen, as well as a bunch of other screens became really blurry, but the ideal size.
    I then lowered the size of my text and applications because that made everything less blurry, but it also made everything super small to the point where I can barely see my icons in my taskbar, and the toolbar in chrome is almost unreadable.

How do I make it so that it's the original size it was, but at the same time not be so blurry? I was able to do it in windows 8, but it doesn't seem to work in windows 10 now.

Thanks!

:)

Giraffeman3706, Jul 28, 2015
  2. jas926 Win User

Blurry text and small text

I just bought a new laptop with a 1080p display and on certain programs the text is blurry. And also on programs like google chrome and spotify, everything is too small but not blurry. When I change the size from 125% to 100% nothing is blurry, but all
    the icons are too small and when its changed to 150% everything is too big. All my nvidia and intel drivers are up to date and i cant seem to fix this. Any help is appreciated!

jas926, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Font Size is either too big or too small on lumia 730 and 540

Yes it is true because that company is the programming in that application, so I won't be able to change font size. Because they put a specific font size

MustafaJawad, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Display either too blurry or too small

1. Display either too blurry or too small - Similar Threads - Display either too

2. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  3. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  4. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  5. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043,1526Monitor Driver: Microsoft File Version 10.0.19041.1151 WinBuild. 160101.0800The display is on an AVI switch. The other two machines set the resolution to 1920x1200 This machine sets it to 1280x700 which is the largest in Setting/Display. I...
  6. The Display Resolution Is Way Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. applications' menu display size too small

applications' menu display size too small: Some applications' menu cannot display properly. Display so small! How may I fix this issue! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-menu-display-size-too-small/19f28f83-99f7-448f-a6bc-dadcebf5bc12
  8. Text too small or too HUGE

Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  9. Edge Display too small

Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  10. Disk too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk too small?: So I have a Sony VAIO laptop. It came with Windows 7 and I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10. I wanted to then upgrade the HD from a 5400 drive to an SSD. Old one was 580 or so GB, new one is 480 GB. First step I tried was to clone the original drive using...