Windows 10: Display errors during and after Skype calls?

Discus and support Display errors during and after Skype calls? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, during and after Skype calls I get many different display errors. the colours "blur" so the colors are displayed offset from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Laufin2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Laufin2 Win User

Display errors during and after Skype calls?

Hello,

during and after Skype calls I get many different display errors.

• the colours "blur"
    • so the colors are displayed offset from the actual location
    • (You can imagine it like in the old 3D movies, for which you had to wear these blue-red glasses)
    • the mouse is displayed in a strange pixelated way, as if two images were superimposed
    • when I start a video on a page on the side and then scroll, then the video disappears, the screen turns black or the image of the video is displayed at the place of the call
    On screenshots or screen recordings, however, nothing is displayed incorrectly!

I hope you can help me here!

:)

Laufin2, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Display errors during and after Skype calls?

Enable Video Call for Skype

My personal experience was very easy (my difficulty is getting nokia messaging to send!). I simply updated to 1.2 and i have a friend i regularly talk to on Skype. At first there was no option for video calling, they logged on later and it appeared - i clicked
    their name and it had the usual 'skype call' 'skype im' and under that it had 'skype video call'.

What i'd suggest doing first is download the latest skype on your PC (the version is listed in this thread i believe), log in with a separate account to the one on your N900, do 'echo' and check it's working and also connect a webcam if possible. Then add
    that accout to your contacts list in the account you actually use (so, the one on the N900 needs your 'test account' added in the contacts list). Go online for both, open contacts and click on that contact and with any luck it should say 'video call'

richwhite---01, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Display errors during and after Skype calls?

1. Display errors during and after Skype calls? - Similar Threads - Display errors during

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call: Hi there, While using skype updated to latest version my laptop crashed and presented a blue error screen with reference to a video scheduler internal error. I have had previous skype conference calls however, this issue had never occurred. In my most recent call with 3...
  6. BSoD after geting in the Skype call

BSoD after geting in the Skype call: As in the title, whenever I try to join Skype call I get the BSoD. All the drivers are updated. The laptop is Acer Swift 3, I bought it 4 days ago. I have no clue how to solve that, from what I see the errors IDs are: 10317, 1001, 6008. Here are the files from minidump...
  7. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Skype constantly losing Mic during calls

Skype constantly losing Mic during calls: Hello, I've been having an issue with Skype and Windows 10 Pro. If I use Skype while on my desktop, and open a program like Chrome or even my volume setting s manager, Skype loses my mic and the person on the other side of my call can no longer hear me. All of my drivers...
  10. Skype Call Problems

Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...