Windows 10: Display fade slow to resume

Discus and support Display fade slow to resume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The idle mode shuts the screen display down but it takes ages to come back bright enough to see anything. Can I switch this off or speed it up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonG174, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Display fade slow to resume

The idle mode shuts the screen display down but it takes ages to come back bright enough to see anything. Can I switch this off or speed it up?

:)

SharonG174, Oct 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 5, 2018
  3. n73 display fades

my favorite n73 suddenly started fading on its on.everythn on d display suddenly fades always from left of display 2 d right.have just updated to V4.0726.2.0.1 from V3.0713.1.0.2

need help urgently.RM133,0527009

PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS AND BOOTING SOMETIMES WILL STOP AT WHITE SCREEN WT NOKIA LOGO STAGE.help pls

sashapokeydo, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Apodida Win User

Display fade slow to resume

N8 display not fading to black

Left unused, my N8 (and presumably everyone else's) fades to a black screen with the time and date, and sometimes notifications. After a while, this fades to completely blank.

Since passing the phone on to my wife (and giving it a new SIM in the process), it gets as far as the Time/Date display, but never goes completely blank. It's sitting there in the kitchen right now, showing time and date, and it's been like that since about
    17:00 yesterday.

Is there a setting that controls this? Presumably the battery would hold its charge longer if the display was off completely.

Apodida, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Display fade slow to resume

1. Display fade slow to resume - Similar Threads - Display fade slow

2. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  3. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  4. win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 display has vertical lines/fade: appears to be a display driver issue have updated drivers have reinstalled windows problem still there how do I resolve ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-display-has-vertical-linesfade/45ca788f-682e-4f56-8f59-1b76b56cd074
  5. How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages: Hi All, I have a brand new fresh Windows 10 install, and for some odd reason. When I goto certain webpages, or view jpg files, my screen will fade dark, to the point where I almost can't even see the screen. Once I clear the popup or close the image out, my screen goes back...
  6. How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages: Hi All, I have a brand new fresh Windows 10 install, and for some odd reason. When I goto certain webpages, or view jpg files, my screen will fade dark, to the point where I almost can't even see the screen. Once I clear the popup or close the image out, my screen goes back...
  7. Display fade slow to resume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display fade slow to resume: The idle mode shuts the screen display down but it takes ages to come back bright enough to see anything. Can I switch this off or speed it up?...
  8. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...
  9. Laptop slow to resume from Hibernate.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop slow to resume from Hibernate.: When I resume my laptop from hibernation it does the following: - the windows logo and circle of dots appears - then the screen goes black - then I get a coloured screen with circle of rotating dots - then a sound which is like a USB device being inserted and immediately...
  10. W10 slow to resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 slow to resume from sleep: I did a fresh install on a SSD not to long ago. The computer is running very smoothly for the most part. However, sometimes when I open the lid to my laptop, it is temporarily unresponsive for a minute or so when resuming from sleep mode. It's pretty annoying. I think it has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my nokia 6.1 screen fades to black