Windows 10: Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen.

Discus and support Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen display seems to be falling off the righthandside of the screen. i.e. the date, and the "close window" icon are never visible. If I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonelOpperman, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen.

My screen display seems to be falling off the righthandside of the screen. i.e. the date, and the "close window" icon are never visible. If I change the resolution to be slightly narrower, the display makes a narrow margin on the left edge of the screen, but the righthandside is still disappeared off the edge. How do I get the monitor to display the full screen centred without anything falling off?

:)

RonelOpperman, Oct 26, 2019
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen.

screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen.

1. Display falls off the righthandside o.t. screen. - Similar Threads - Display falls off

2. Wi-Fi falls off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi falls off: Wi-Fi is systematically disconnected when I play certain games on the Internet, when I watch YouTube, everything is fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-falls-off/143d7243-e818-4a90-ae81-dbb861a173e0
  3. Wi-Fi falls off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wi-Fi falls off: Wi-Fi is systematically disconnected when I play certain games on the Internet, when I watch YouTube, everything is fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-falls-off/143d7243-e818-4a90-ae81-dbb861a173e0
  4. Wi-Fi falls off

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Display/Screens Turns Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display/Screens Turns Off: System:Dell Precision LaptopWindows 10 Pro I have multiple displays connected to my laptop via Dell Dock. At random times, when the laptop is idle all the screens turn offnot actual turn off, power is still on. Sleep settings are set to NEVER on everything, HDD is set to...
  6. Display/Screens Turns Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display/Screens Turns Off: System:Dell Precision LaptopWindows 10 Pro I have multiple displays connected to my laptop via Dell Dock. At random times, when the laptop is idle all the screens turn offnot actual turn off, power is still on. Sleep settings are set to NEVER on everything, HDD is set to...
  7. Display/Screens Turns Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Keyboard "A" key falling off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard "A" key falling off: Hello, my keyboard key was falling off. I kept putting it back on but it doesn't work. Do you all know a way how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-a-key-falling-off/3cd8e419-8f2b-42a5-8357-1c32aadec1ea
  9. Font fall off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font fall off: Fonts are partially showing as if parts have fallen off. It's happening on Google and Microsoft Edge. This is an intermittent problem since the Microsoft update to my PC on 8/28/2020. Any suggestions?...
  10. Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue: Ok, since the 1709 update my screen turns off after 3 minutes. No matter what. No matter what my screen setting or sleep setting is at. A billion minutes or Never. Screen shuts off in 3 minutes with the lid up. The pc doesn't go to sleep, just the screen turns off. I've...