Windows 10: Display fix

Discus and support Display fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot see the bottom of the information displayed on my screen in several applications. For instance, when using messenger in Facebook there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NancyEarles, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Display fix

I cannot see the bottom of the information displayed on my screen in several applications. For instance, when using messenger in Facebook there is a bar at the bottom that shows options to add pictures, files, etc. but my display does not go far enough on the bottom to see the options. There is no way to raise the box and I have tried changing the size to a smaller percent but it still does not show. I need to somehow make my display move up.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Nancy

:)

NancyEarles, Jun 27, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 27, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Display fix

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Display fix

1. Display fix - Similar Threads - Display fix

2. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  3. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...
  4. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?: I decided to update and shut down my laptop Windows 10, then the screen went off but my laptop is still on the lights of my keyboard and power button are still open.I'm not sure whether I can long press the power button or not and open up my laptop again like normal. I'm...
  5. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?: I decided to update and shut down my laptop Windows 10, then the screen went off but my laptop is still on the lights of my keyboard and power button are still open.I'm not sure whether I can long press the power button or not and open up my laptop again like normal. I'm...
  6. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have...: almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have widows 7 and am trying to upgrade to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/almost-every-page-i-try-to-go-to-this-page-cannot/a5890191-f2ad-4383-a61a-6843519d9e76
  8. almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have...

almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have...: almost every page i try to go to "this page cannot be displayed" how can i fix this? i have widows 7 and am trying to upgrade to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/almost-every-page-i-try-to-go-to-this-page-cannot/a5890191-f2ad-4383-a61a-6843519d9e76
  9. the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?: the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dvd-player-is-displaying-distorted-images-how/6ea693bb-98a4-429b-b9bb-263fc47a0c7a
  10. the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?

the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?: the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dvd-player-is-displaying-distorted-images-how/6ea693bb-98a4-429b-b9bb-263fc47a0c7a