Windows 10: Display flashing black during gameplay

Discus and support Display flashing black during gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, ive been having this issue for a couple days now. Everytime I launch a game the screen either goes to black and wont go back to normal till... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DJX04, Sep 11, 2020.

1. DJX04 Win User

Display flashing black during gameplay

Hey all, ive been having this issue for a couple days now.

Everytime I launch a game the screen either goes to black and wont go back to normal till the application is closed or the screen will begin to occasionally flash black normally when there’s an input

Ive tried to fix this in many ways already. Ive reinstalled all my graphics drivers, made sure everything is up to date, etc. but to no avail.

Ive seen people get good advice here before so id appreciate if anyone has had this issue before and knows a solution.

NEVER MIND I FOUND A FIX

after 2 days of me trying to fix this, installing various different graphics card drivers and the constant fear ive destroyed my pc the problem was...

i had a display port going out of my pc that was interfereing with the video output. I feel like an idiot.

:)

DJX04, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Display flashing black during gameplay

1. Display flashing black during gameplay - Similar Threads - Display flashing black

2. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  3. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  4. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  6. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  7. Windows 20H2 restarts during the gameplay

Windows 20H2 restarts during the gameplay: Good evening I haven't figured that out yet, but I think I have to get used to more crazy things from Windows, it never happened with 1903 or 1909, so let's get to the point. I missed Total War series so I've installed Rome 2 and DeI mod. It was working correctly for couple...
  8. Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests

Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests: Hello, My computer randomly freezes during gameplay but not during stress tests. I don't get a BSOD, it just freezes & then restarts. If I disable automatic restart it just hangs forever. I've tried to find the issue myself unsuccesfully by: 1. Running stress tests GPU:...
  9. Screen Goes Black Constantly During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Goes Black Constantly During Gameplay: Hello, so it was Black Friday so I bought a Cyberpowerpc with a Ryzen X 570 graphics card. After setting everything up and installing the Epic Launcher and Fortnite I was finally able to sit back and play right. Well, at first the game opened normally but my PC was awefully...
  10. Updating driver during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating driver during gameplay: Hi, It is possible that automatic update can download and install new graphics card driver during gameplay in some 3d game? Can this be a reason for blue screens? My question is related to Windows 10 Home/Pro (1809)...