Windows 10: display for internet

Discus and support display for internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know what happened to my display while using internet explorer. It seems to be cutoff at the top of the page and no menu or keys are showing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROGERGRAY3, Jan 4, 2019.

1. display for internet

I don't know what happened to my display while using internet explorer. It seems to be cutoff at the top of the page and no menu or keys are showing. How do I fix it?

:)

ROGERGRAY3, Jan 4, 2019

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 4, 2019
  4. alone Win User

display for internet

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

display for internet [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

display for internet [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

display for internet

1. display for internet - Similar Threads - display internet

2. Both Win 10 and 11 display "No internet Connected" but it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Win 10 and 11 display "No internet Connected" but it is.: Morning,For months now, my wife's Win 11 laptop has displayed an issue whereby her computer tells her that there is no internet access, despite the fact that when she goes to a briwser such as Edge, Firefox or Chrome, the browser works fine. She'll turn wifi off and on, and...
  3. Both Win 10 and 11 display "No internet Connected" but it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Win 10 and 11 display "No internet Connected" but it is.: Morning,For months now, my wife's Win 11 laptop has displayed an issue whereby her computer tells her that there is no internet access, despite the fact that when she goes to a briwser such as Edge, Firefox or Chrome, the browser works fine. She'll turn wifi off and on, and...
  4. Both Win 10 and 11 display "No internet Connected" but it is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  6. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...: Im connected to the internet and it let's me get on YouTube and stuff but it shows the global sign and says no internet, secure and doesn't let me update my computer because it continues to say no internet but I can some how get on the web and search stuff and watch youtube...
  7. wifi connected successfully but the network icon shows the globe and displays "no internet,...

8. hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot...: hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot browsing or playing a online games, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-ask-why-my-internet-wifi-is-not/d1d3344c-290c-4dfb-b280-635c99aa6862
  9. hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot...

hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot...: hello, i want to ask why my internet wifi is not display in my notif menu ? i cannot browsing or playing a online games, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-want-to-ask-why-my-internet-wifi-is-not/d1d3344c-290c-4dfb-b280-635c99aa6862
  10. Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi networks doesn't display, shows not connected to internet: Available networks won't display, shows internet not connected, tried several suggestions, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-networks-doesnt-display-shows-not-connected/e897c3ae-962b-4d70-a000-750566e2354c