Windows 10: Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim

Discus and support Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Display - Dell 27 Gaming Monitor: S2721DGF During TABS gameplay. After a sudden reboot of the machine, everything on the screen is very huge. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cartwr1, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Cartwr1 Win User

Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim

Display -

Dell 27 Gaming Monitor: S2721DGF

During TABS gameplay. After a sudden reboot of the machine, everything on the screen is very huge. But the game size stays the same when I play games, but something must have changed.

:)

Cartwr1, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

*Acrobat Reader DC* {Icon Display Not Accurate.}

Seems Adobe may have fixed their icon glitch! (hopefully!)

Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    My displays are glitched (I think).

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Where exactly do you see the monitor being picked up twice?
    • Are the both display devices connected to the NVidia graphics card?

Since the drivers are installed for both integrated and dedicated graphics cards, none of the display devices should be using Microsoft basic display adaptor.

I request you to post the screenshot of the display settings window (Settings->System->Display) in reply to this post. Please ensure that the screenshot does not contain any personal information like your email address, phone number etc.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Meanwhile, I would suggest to check and remove if there are any hidden drivers installed for graphics adapters. Please follow the steps given below.

• Right click on Start (Windows logo) and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View menu item and select
      Show hidden items
    • Expand Display adapters and remove the devices which are greyed out by right clicking on the device and selecting
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer and check if the issue is fixed.

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim

Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim

1. Display Glitched during Totally Accurate Battle Sim - Similar Threads - Display Glitched during

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. MS FFB will not work with Great Battles flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS FFB will not work with Great Battles flight sim: - all buttons DO work but turn, bank and attitude do not.It does work fully in Cliffs of Dover flight sim.Have tried everything,otherr than un-installing and figuring out how to re-install.Need help!...
  4. MS FFB will not work with Great Battles flight sim

MS FFB will not work with Great Battles flight sim: - all buttons DO work but turn, bank and attitude do not.It does work fully in Cliffs of Dover flight sim.Have tried everything,otherr than un-installing and figuring out how to re-install.Need help!...
  5. battling with explorer

battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...
  6. Display Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Glitch: Hi all. I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop. recently I've been experiencing a display glitch as shown in the images below. i think it is a software issue and not hardwarebut I am not sure. It only happens some of the time, and seems to be mostly on apps with lots...
  7. proportionally accurate display confused

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    proportionally accurate display confused: I have just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer. However, I'm having trouble finding drivers for it's internal graphics card, an Intel915G/915GV/910GL. For most things I don't really care, but for photography I must have a proportionally accurate image. There are...
  8. Cursor Not Accurate on Second / Third Display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor Not Accurate on Second / Third Display: I just got a new Laptop from work and our helpdesk can't seem to resolve the issue. I have two external DVI connected monitors to my Dell D6000 USB Dock. I use the laptop display as well in the middle right below the other two monitors. When my pointer is on the laptop...
  9. My displays are glitched.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My displays are glitched.: Recently I had my computer repaired. I had my PSU repaired and I believe I had a new motherboard installed. But ever since the computer has been picking up three displays. My monitor twice and my wall mounted TV. When looking at the properties my monitor (1st display) is...
  10. *Acrobat Reader DC* {Icon Display Not Accurate.}

*Acrobat Reader DC* {Icon Display Not Accurate.}: So this has been doing this since one of the original updates.Instead of the icon logo in the start menu/task bar being red and black and the symbol for Acrobat DC app, it chooses to display instead an icon for that of an image your viewing. It's nuts when you multitasking...