Windows 10: display goes blank

Discus and support display goes blank in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; display screen went blank dark black this has happened before not too often again didnt do nothing for it to happen seems random i pressed the edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by helpfixcomputer, Jul 28, 2021.

1. display goes blank

display screen went blank dark black this has happened before not too often again didnt do nothing for it to happen seems random i pressed the edit button on this site and then screen went blank whats all the things to do and check to see why it's like that maybe graphics hardware originally defective? how to know? have to restart computer which is bad cos everything up is not saved

:)

helpfixcomputer, Jul 28, 2021
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Juntao Win User
    monitor goes blank

hey, i have a samsung 22"ws and an 850xt. 1 gig of ram and an old xp3200. Every time I watch a movie in powerdvd or media player i can get some of the way through it and then the monitor goes blank and it acts like the cable is not even hooked up. After that I have to reset. Atitool temps are fine throughout on vid card and mobo temps are good as well. I was just wondering if anyone may have a suggestion at to what it may be. Thanks.

Juntao, Jul 28, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

display goes blank

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

display goes blank

1. display goes blank - Similar Threads - display goes blank

2. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer starts as normal then display goes blank.: Hi all,This is a tricky one, start pc and display is normal until windows has loaded then the display goes blank. I can use start up optionsto start in a lower resolution and then when I get to the desktop I can increase the resolution and all is well.The only way I can get...
  3. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer starts as normal then display goes blank.: Hi all,This is a tricky one, start pc and display is normal until windows has loaded then the display goes blank. I can use start up optionsto start in a lower resolution and then when I get to the desktop I can increase the resolution and all is well.The only way I can get...
  4. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. csrss.exe goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    csrss.exe goes blank: To whom it may concern...I solved this problem but...When I click on csrss.exe... am important Windows process, the screen just goes... blank.I clicked from it from the System32 folder.But after that, it shows a black screen with a cursor. Then it fails to configure a windows...
  6. Display goes blank on boot

Display goes blank on boot: The display on my Notebook Asus N55S with Nvidia Geforce GT 635M will flicker and goes off on booting, even no application has been executed. The operating system is Windows 10 Home version. How can I resolve this?...
  7. Display goes blank when updating driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display goes blank when updating driver: Hi! I have a Dell XPS 13. For the past month my display has been going blank when it runs on Intel Iris graphics driver, but has been working with a Windows basic Display Adapter. I have tried reinstalling OS, downloaded driver from Dell Support assist and directly from...
  8. Computer display goes blank/black when logging on

Computer display goes blank/black when logging on: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire TC-710 desktop computer running Windows 10 Home, Version 1903 IS Build 18362.720. I have an intermittent issue with my computer where the computer will lockup when I logon/switch profile. By locking up I mean, I will get a black screen that...
  9. Display problems; display jumps around and sometimes goes blank or black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display problems; display jumps around and sometimes goes blank or black: Have updated my bios, firmware, and drivers through Dell support and still have the problem. Also went to Intel and updated my graphics driver. Computer 5 years old. Called Microsoft for help and since there was an issue with logging into Windows with a password (went to pin...
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...