Windows 10: Display Graphics

Discus and support Display Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to resolve a Graphics issue. I have an ASUS ET2230A Desktop with an AMD Radeon R4 Graphics display. I have the mouse stuttering every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidStaneland, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Display Graphics

Hi I am trying to resolve a Graphics issue. I have an ASUS ET2230A Desktop with an AMD Radeon R4 Graphics display. I have the mouse stuttering every two seconds and the same issue with video playback. If I disable the driver it reverts to the Microsoft Basic driver which makes the mouse move freely but video playback is poor. I have tried the latest driver from AMD but still have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

DavidStaneland, Mar 31, 2020

2. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Display Screen

Hi,

Kindly reply: What is the make and model of Graphics Card installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and then check if it helps in resolving your issue.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 2: Uninstall and then re-install Graphics Card

Follow the steps below.

Device Manager.
    • Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Graphics card and select
      Uninstall.
    • Once, you have uninstalled the driver do not restart, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest Graphics Card Driver.
    • Double-click (run) and install the driver setup file.
    • Restart your system.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Display Graphics

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Display Graphics

1. Display Graphics - Similar Threads - Display Graphics

2. Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics: As I said on the topic, Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics.I need to force to use Dedicated Graphic Card to solve a known issue of Adobe Photoshop. But when I click "Graphics" it tries to open and close itself without any indication.As...
  3. Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics: As I said on the topic, Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics.I need to force to use Dedicated Graphic Card to solve a known issue of Adobe Photoshop. But when I click "Graphics" it tries to open and close itself without any indication.As...
  4. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  5. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  6. Is there a way I can reset my graphic/display settings without seeing anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way I can reset my graphic/display settings without seeing anything?: I recently added a custom resolution and I think I applied one that didn’t work with my display and now nothing shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-i-can-reset-my-graphicdisplay/c9c7527c-bf35-4772-a8d9-73b9d64ef71f
  7. Is there a way I can reset my graphic/display settings without seeing anything?

Is there a way I can reset my graphic/display settings without seeing anything?: I recently added a custom resolution and I think I applied one that didn’t work with my display and now nothing shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-i-can-reset-my-graphicdisplay/c9c7527c-bf35-4772-a8d9-73b9d64ef71f
  8. graphical displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphical displays: the graphics display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphical-displays/4a38106a-f22c-4b2b-be58-72f770cefe17
  9. graphical displays

graphical displays: the graphics display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphical-displays/4a38106a-f22c-4b2b-be58-72f770cefe17
  10. The graphics display components in the remote session failed to start up. Error code: 0x12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The graphics display components in the remote session failed to start up. Error code: 0x12: mac remote connection windows 11 pro 21H2 errordevice: HP Pro Tower 480 G9 PCI Desktop PC mac software : Micosoft Remote Desktop Version 10.9.5 2179...