Windows 10: Display interface and general confusion

Discus and support Display interface and general confusion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 days ago the interface on my Surface Pro completely changed. I'm running Windows 10. None of my icons are visible. My task bar now has no icons on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulianAguirre, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Display interface and general confusion

2 days ago the interface on my Surface Pro completely changed. I'm running Windows 10. None of my icons are visible. My task bar now has no icons on it. I can you longer reduce the size of a program window to the task bar. All of the program windows now take up the entire space of my display and I can not reduce their size. In other words, everything is now foreign and cumbersome. I don't know what happened. I assume it was due to an update.

:)

JulianAguirre, Oct 31, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Display interface and general confusion [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Display interface and general confusion [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

Display interface and general confusion

Mitsubishi Intros A Pair of New DiamondCrysta Wide Series Monitors

Looks like they are IPS, but is it true that they are fully 120Hz compliant? I see they seem to list Dual Link DVI connections but I'm confused by the diagram that suggests the monitor internally generates the extra frames. *Confused Display interface and general confusion :confused:

Jstn7477, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Display interface and general confusion

1. Display interface and general confusion - Similar Threads - Display interface general

2. Changing display language confusion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing display language confusion?: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 laptop with English-US language installed. I wanted to swap this to English-UKI downloaded EN-UK language pack and made this my main display language and also again in admin settings for locale.I noticed that EN-US was still installed as the...
  3. Changing display language confusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing display language confusion?: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 laptop with English-US language installed. I wanted to swap this to English-UKI downloaded EN-UK language pack and made this my main display language and also again in admin settings for locale.I noticed that EN-US was still installed as the...
  4. Russin fonts display confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Russin fonts display confusion: I'm an open source programmer and one of my Russian friends was viewing his copy of aharoni.tty font using Windows Font Viewer Font - inside the control panel he sees this:Now this is a Hebrew font and doesn't contain any of these characters. On my English US Windows 10 I get...
  5. Russin fonts display confusion

Russin fonts display confusion: I'm an open source programmer and one of my Russian friends was viewing his copy of aharoni.tty font using Windows Font Viewer Font - inside the control panel he sees this:Now this is a Hebrew font and doesn't contain any of these characters. On my English US Windows 10 I get...
  6. General screen display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    General screen display issue: I have an ASUS laptop, nvidia with Windows 10. Last night, all of the sudden something changed about my screen. I may have hit a keyboard shortcut around the bottom left area but I'm not sure. It's difficult to describe precisely what the issue is, so I'll give an example to...
  7. Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mackie Onyx USB interface (But general Interface question): Hi all, just purchased a Mackie 2:2 Onyx USB interface to use a condensor Mic for some recording. Using a LogiCapture software with HD webcam, and the recordings were distorted on my laptop. All levels fine etc. So I tried Desktop, which is an old Bootcamped Mac (Late 2012...
  8. proportionally accurate display confused

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    proportionally accurate display confused: I have just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer. However, I'm having trouble finding drivers for it's internal graphics card, an Intel915G/915GV/910GL. For most things I don't really care, but for photography I must have a proportionally accurate image. There are...
  9. Very Confusing Display Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very Confusing Display Issues: I had a duel monitor setup for my computer: 1x (1920x1080 monitor) My main screen 1x (1280x768 monitor) My second screen My main screen is HDMI only. My second screen uses a VGA cable so I have a VGA to HDMI adapter for my HDMI port. Recently, I tried loading a video game...
  10. general display size

general display size: I have a new larger monitor, and I want to make the overall images smaller. I see how to make them larger, but I want them smaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/general-display-size/2f7385e9-62a0-43d8-bcf0-bfa0f4ff414d