Windows 10: Display is black with coloured and white writing only

Discus and support Display is black with coloured and white writing only in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone please assist me I am an older person who pushed the wrong icon in settings and cannot get my laptop back to anything but black background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobynLuke, Sep 6, 2019.

1. RobynLuke Win User

Display is black with coloured and white writing only

Can someone please assist me I am an older person who pushed the wrong icon in settings and cannot get my laptop back to anything but black background

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

:)

RobynLuke, Sep 6, 2019

2. My colour is gone and profile is displaying in black and white

Hi, my bub has hit something on my laptop keyboard and now my profile is displaying in black and white only. When I first start up the display is in colour, but once I login to my profile it reverts to black and white. I've tried colour settings under display,
    but cannot rectify the problem.

Please help?

Thanks

cassandranewey, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Black and White to Colour

My screen on my Dell Windows 10 laptop is black and white. I would like to change it back to colour. I have been trying to go through control panel and display settings but I must be missing something.

MakailaRonholm, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Display is black with coloured and white writing only

display has lost its colour to black and white

I had been playing a game it suddenly became stuck.I switched off my laptop.On starting it again it had its colour on the lock screen.On the home screen the colour had become black and white.The lock screen still has its colour but all the files,images,videos,even
    the browser all is working properly ;the colour is only black and white. I have no idea what to do. I tried to delete some apps I had not been using lately. I have also tried to san for any malware but no effect its defender is own but I donot understand what
    to do?????

ghania syed17, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Display is black with coloured and white writing only

1. Display is black with coloured and white writing only - Similar Threads - Display black coloured

2. PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines: Sometimes my computer refuses to boot windows and displays a black screen with many white lines. After many reboots the computer will eventually boot and work perfectly fine. I have been having this problem ever since I replaced my motherboard, CPU, and RAM 6 months ago. I...
  3. PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines: Sometimes my computer refuses to boot windows and displays a black screen with many white lines. After many reboots the computer will eventually boot and work perfectly fine. I have been having this problem ever since I replaced my motherboard, CPU, and RAM 6 months ago. I...
  4. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  5. No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.

No colours, lines, boxes, everything is black and white.: I have just installed Windows 11 and now I have a very strange lay out and things are missing like lines, cases, colours, for example I can't tick boxes because boxes don't show up, I can't play wordle because the colours don't show, so no yellow or green, everything stays...
  6. Possible to display only black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to display only black and white: For Window 7 and 10, I would like to know on whether it is possible to display only black and white color or not, which remove all colors on screenDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  7. Possible to display only black and white

Possible to display only black and white: For Window 7 and 10, I would like to know on whether it is possible to display only black and white color or not, which remove all colors on screenDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  8. LifeCam Studio Only Displaying Black and White Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam Studio Only Displaying Black and White Video: I have a LifeCam Studio attached to a Windows 10 laptop. Until yesterday, it was displaying video just fine. When connecting up to a Teams meeting, it started to display only in black and white. I have tried different USB ports, tried it on another computer, and it still...
  9. background colour changed from white to black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    background colour changed from white to black: The background colour of my screen changed to black in email and many other places. I did nothing to change it- it just happened. I hate it. How do I get it back to normal?...
  10. windows 10 update came up in black and white only - no colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 update came up in black and white only - no colour: please let me know how to fix it - thanks baselea123 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-came-up-in-black-and-white-only/36319685-ece8-4d1c-920f-4feebb24a73c