Windows 10: Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

Discus and support Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All screen displays are too tall. Had to resize to 1280x720 just to see some of the Task bar and top edge items. Was running 1400x900. It was a strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cruisenut2001, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

All screen displays are too tall. Had to resize to 1280x720 just to see some of the Task bar and top edge items. Was running 1400x900. It was a strange update message. A box popped up from Windows Features saying I needed to update NET frame. Normally I use the Windows 11 setting update page. Do these updates create Restore Points? I checked the version and if I did it right it's v4.0.30319. Version was taken from a .dat file with todays date.

:)

cruisenut2001, Feb 7, 2023

2. netframe 3.5

I am having trouble enabling .netframe 3.5, I have been trying for days to get this to enable and keep receiving the error message 0x8007007e.

I cant find any help on this as everything I have read online or tried has led to the same conclusion. I am also unable to update windows any suggestions?

RyanMcElholm, Feb 7, 2023
  3. DXPlates Win User
    Windows 11 Taskbar Locked at double tall size after upgrade from Windows 10

I run a 4 monitor setup in a 3+1 format (3 in a row with an additional above my center monitor).

I use the top monitor for utility apps (Discord, Slack, etc), as well as displaying the full date (including day), in Windows 10 so it was a double tall task bar, while all my others were single tall.

After upgrading to Windows 11 the taskbar is locked at this double tall size, and doesn't include the clock\calendar so it doesn't even display the day. Switching the top monitor to my Primary Display then shrinks the task bar to single tall, but when I set my main monitor (center) back to Primary the task bar on the top reverts to double tall.

Why remove functionality without planning for backwards compatibility, especially when you force the upgrade? Now my task bars are stuck in odd sizes without any option to fix it, and I've lost all day display functionality.

DXPlates, Feb 7, 2023
  4. AlexZ345 Win User

Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

.NetFrame 3.5 won't install after reboot

I checked the box before the reboot. After the reboot, I checked back onto the features to see if the install worked, and the box next to Netframe 3.5 remained unchecked. For example, a program prompts me to install Netframe 3.5, I follow the steps needed
    to install and reboot my computer to finish the installation. After the reboot is finished, I go to the program again and the same prompt to install Netframe 3.5 is still there.

AlexZ345, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

1. Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Display Too Tall

2. Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is Too Tall after NETframe Update Today - Windows 11: All screen displays are too tall. Had to resize to 1280x720 just to see some of the Task bar and top edge items. Was running 1400x900. It was a strange update message. A box popped up from Windows Features saying I needed to update NET frame. Normally I use the Windows 11...
  3. Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor: So, I'm having a similar problem that other people have posted about but the solutions mentioned didn't work. My taskbar on my secondary monitor is just tall for no reason. The problem is fixed when I make the monitor with the problem the main display, but for some apps I...
  4. Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor

Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor: So, I'm having a similar problem that other people have posted about but the solutions mentioned didn't work. My taskbar on my secondary monitor is just tall for no reason. The problem is fixed when I make the monitor with the problem the main display, but for some apps I...
  5. Updating to windows 11 Today

Updating to windows 11 Today: I'm currently running Windows 10 enterprise, when I upgrade to Windows 11 ally desktop and files and shortcuts will stay where they are right or will they maybe change where they are? Like maybe mix a little but stay?...
  6. Updating to windows 11 Today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to windows 11 Today: I'm currently running Windows 10 enterprise, when I upgrade to Windows 11 ally desktop and files and shortcuts will stay where they are right or will they maybe change where they are? Like maybe mix a little but stay?...
  7. todays window 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    todays window 11 update: after todays window update create system image fails at the extreme end. it can't create a shadow copy. i have used multiple backup drives. i have formatted each before using create a system image. what can i do?...
  8. todays window 11 update

todays window 11 update: after todays window update create system image fails at the extreme end. it can't create a shadow copy. i have used multiple backup drives. i have formatted each before using create a system image. what can i do?...
  9. System Tray too tall

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray too tall: So I left my computer for a bit, and I came back to the system tray being very tall. I've tried many ways to fix it, including removing the icons and re-adding them, but nothing works. This is what it looks like....
  10. Display too large after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display too large after Windows 10 update: Hi! My computer recently updated Windows 10. After the update everything displayed on my monitor is too big--my desktop does not fit in the viewing portion of my monitor, and everything on the margins is cut off. For example, I can't fully see the start menu; the date...