Windows 10: Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My HP laptop was showing disk errors and I had tried Windows Installation with an ISO file downloaded, today. After the installation my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SnehaDominic, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation

Hi,

My HP laptop was showing disk errors and I had tried Windows Installation with an ISO file downloaded, today. After the installation my windows version changed from 1803 to 1909 Edition:Windows 10 Home Single Language. But, once it's turned ON, I'm getting display issues.

This is how the file explorer window looks like. Can some one help me? Do I need to update display drivers? How can I do that?

Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation 915bb64c-46ca-48d4-8a5b-9a9967080656?upload=true.png

:)

SnehaDominic, Apr 25, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation

1. Display Issues After Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Display Issues Installation

2. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation window display blur issue in window 10: Hello guys , I just bought a My Dell Laptop inspiron 15 7000 series 7559 , its have a 4K touch display but i have a problem with some kind of blur in device manager and in other kind of stuff like when i am installing a new software that installation window is blur like...
  3. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation window display blur issue in window 10: Hello guys , I just bought a My Dell Laptop inspiron 15 7000 series 7559 , its have a 4K touch display but i have a problem with some kind of blur in device manager and in other kind of stuff like when i am installing a new software that installation window is blur like...
  4. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 issue with multiple display after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 issue with multiple display after update: I am using a Wavlink docking port with my HP ZBook 15 G3 to connect two external LG displays. Total displays 3 notebook internal + 2 externalWith the latest windows update, every few minutes, windows somehow realizes it does not recognize the multi-display setup, display...
  6. Display issues after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display issues after windows 10 update: Hi, Just after the recent update September end immidiately after updating Windows my graphics have become much worse blurryness and less sharpness of detail I see it on desktop in games, never had this issue. Please do t say its my drives because I have uninstalled and and...
  7. Windows 10 display issues after update

Windows 10 display issues after update: Usually I use my ideapad flex connected to a second display and for the past week or so I was just mainly using a second screen keeping the main laptop screen off. Now I can't get the laptop screen to turn back on. I was only able to get the laptop touchscreen to power on if...
  8. Windows 10 display scale issue after installing Ubuntu

Windows 10 display scale issue after installing Ubuntu: I have recently installed a full Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive. I also have Windows 10 installed on the internal SSD. Windows 10 and Ubuntu do not see and interfere with each other. But after installing Ubuntu onto the flash drive and doing my work there, I ejected the...
  9. Display language issues after installing 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display language issues after installing 1809 update: Hello This is actually a solution to a common issue many people seem to have faced after installing 1809 update for Windows 10. If you have multiple languages installed and need to switch to a different display language, you might find it's not possible anymore after the...
  10. Wider display on Windows 10 after installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wider display on Windows 10 after installation: My screen is projecting wider than normal display for Windows 10. Moved from: Windows /Windows 10 /PC Projection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/wider-display-on-windows-10-after-installation/a4ad490b-abe3-4035-8b8b-159b0bf56a1e