Windows 10: Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input...

Discus and support Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After latest 1903 install, Google Chrome browser pages are blank; other browsers have "x's" through input fields and image icons. No option to revert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StevenLeo1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input...

After latest 1903 install, Google Chrome browser pages are blank; other browsers have "x's" through input fields and image icons.

No option to revert back to previous version of Windows.

Spending way too much time trying to troubleshoot these issues.

:)

StevenLeo1, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 11, 2019
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Display Blank : Analog Input?????

My new PC has a blank screen with the message : 1. Analog input, cannot display this video mode.

I recently upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10 on my new Dell Inspiron. I have an older PC right next to it with WinXP. Both are using Dell flat panel digital displays. After the install I noticed that the default screen resolution made icons much larger than on the old PC with the identical monitor. So I attempted to change the resolution. When I set it at 1280x1024 to match the old screen, the icons were too close to the left edge and partly chopped off. So I reset it at the resolution suggested by Win10 (don't have access to the actual number, due to blank screen) but it was about twice the normal resolution. When it changed to the new resolution, the screen turned black and displayed the message above. Now my PC is unusable.

I don't know if the problem is with "analog input" or the resolution numbers, but I haven't found a way to go back to the original. I tried F2 and F8 and F12 during bootup. but so far found no way to change video display settings. F2 shows various setup options, but nothing about display. Holding F8 during boot-up goes to the blank screen instead of to Boot Manager or Safe Mode. The button on front of monitor does nothing.

I need help to return the display to its original settings. But without being able to see anything on the screen. Any suggestions?

jhearcht, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input...

1. Display Issues with latest Windows 10 1903 update - Blank Chrome pages, X's through input... - Similar Threads - Display Issues latest

2. Windows update page is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page is blank: Somebody help me if you can. So the problem is that my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean CONFIGURATION> UPDATE AND SCRATCH> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is blank. I am using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I can't update or download anything...
  3. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: Hello I have problem with my widnows 10 update screen because its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/610f07ab-f12f-44e9-9b0c-c4f6e81f0e91
  4. Windows Update page is blank

Windows Update page is blank: My current version of windows is Windows 10 Pro , Version: 1903. i cant install any program using the microsoft store. it throws the error windows update is disabled. [ATTACH] Windows used to get updated by default previously., But somehow, for the past 4 months the...
  5. Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank

Windows 10- Windows Update page is blank: Windows update page is blank, and due to this Microsoft store does not work either. Need help to fix it. I tried Windows update troubleshooter, but it says everything is fine and makes no difference. Edition : Windows 10 Home...
  6. Windows update page is blank

Windows update page is blank: I had this problem since the first day I got my laptop, I tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work. Please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-is-blank/15a6bf3d-0b6a-46c9-af6c-df4f656026d7
  7. Windows Update Blank Page

Windows Update Blank Page: The update troubleshooter fails to fix my issue. The message is 'Service registration is missing or corrupt'. I have attempted about every fix that I have found and nothing solves the issue. After the update to 1903 I needed to free up space on the SSD - I used disk cleanup...
  8. Windows Update page blank

Windows Update page blank: i had this problem so i tried to re-register the following DLL files. regsvr32 jscript regsvr32 vbscript regsvr32 /i mshtml for the last on i get this error [ATTACH]...
  9. Latest Windows 10 update - issues with display settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Windows 10 update - issues with display settings: Afternoon everyone, A few days ago, my Windows 10 did the usual automatic updates on my PC. However, I was forced to undo those updates (via Windows), because the updates changed all of my display settings, making my eyes burn and water when reading my screen (my settings...
  10. Display Blank : Analog Input?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Blank : Analog Input?????: My new PC has a blank screen with the message : 1. Analog input, cannot display this video mode. I recently upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10 on my new Dell Inspiron. I have an older PC right next to it with WinXP. Both are using Dell flat panel digital displays. After the...