Windows 10: Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

Discus and support Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, Since upgrading my system to Windows 10 my Razer Blade Pro 2015 has started having odd display issues. In the beginning only the booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Gilgamensch, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

Hi,

Since upgrading my system to Windows 10 my Razer Blade Pro 2015 has started having odd display issues.

In the beginning only the booting screen would consistently duplicate and stack itself one above the other being separated by a while bar, with the issue resolving itself after the boot.

However, after windows installed the most recent updates today things got worse. Now even when in windows the screen is multiplied several times and it's all messed up.

Here are some pictures of the issue:

http://s17.postimg.org/tw6kzdwlr/IMG..._112008656.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/70ueofg09/IMG..._111950834.jpg

Let me know if you need more info!

:)

Gilgamensch, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Incorrect Username and Password on Shutdown

Same issue here, except that the duplicated account has an ADMIN login default value (still named after me).

Once logged in with the MS account that silly duplicate account that try and fail to login by itself is gone.

Seriously, this is a mess. You'd think that login to your account would be basic feature for the OS. How could they screw that one ?

Grégory M, Aug 14, 2015
  3. ajf1005 Win User
    9300 duplicating Outlook entries

Quick update on this.

Seems it is actually duplicating some appointments in Outlook and then others it is duplicating on the device itself. These are appended with (1.)

It is a real mess!

It also seems to be putting onto the phone very old appointments even though I have set it to only add appointments up to 1 week in the past.

It is set to only sync from Outlook to the phone.

ajf1005, Aug 14, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

Can you complete your system specs please?

UKMedia, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

1. Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself - Similar Threads - Display messed upgrade

2. Display is Messed up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is Messed up!: I had trouble with my desktop icons, and somehow messed up my desktop. The text of the name of file under the icon is very very tiny. In my browser, the "file" Edit View History Etc tab fonts are very very tiny. And when I right click on the desktop, the window is very...
  3. Display is Messed up!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is Messed up!: I had trouble with my desktop icons, and somehow messed up my desktop. The text of the name of file under the icon is very very tiny. In my browser, the "file" Edit View History Etc tab fonts are very very tiny. And when I right click on the desktop, the window is very...
  4. Display is Messed up!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. File explorer messed up by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer messed up by itself: All of a sudden, after a reboot, File Explorer on Windows 11 decided to break and is currently in an unusable state.Basically I have only "Home" and "Desktop" in the navigation Pane. See screenshots.Below "Desktop" I find all the folders of the computer. On my Desktop I see...
  6. File explorer messed up by itself

File explorer messed up by itself: All of a sudden, after a reboot, File Explorer on Windows 11 decided to break and is currently in an unusable state.Basically I have only "Home" and "Desktop" in the navigation Pane. See screenshots.Below "Desktop" I find all the folders of the computer. On my Desktop I see...
  7. Messed up display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up display: Hi my screen is all messed up and I can't use my laptop now even with an external monitor and I don't know what the prob is. Before it got messed up the laptop would freeze randomly and I have to restart it every time. I am wondering how I would boot into safe mode with a...
  8. Messed up display

Messed up display: Hi my screen is all messed up and I can't use my laptop now even with an external monitor and I don't know what the prob is. Before it got messed up the laptop would freeze randomly and I have to restart it every time. I am wondering how I would boot into safe mode with a...
  9. User Account Messed up after Upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Messed up after Upgrade: I was working on a friend's PC yesterday and could not get a windows update to install.This update was a upgrade from v1909 Build 18363.628 to the latest v19041.450.I used the Microsoft Windows 10 Update Assistant to do this upgrade finally after the windows updates failed to...
  10. Display (desktop, browser full screen) messed up after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display (desktop, browser full screen) messed up after upgrade: I was having several issues so I did a full reset of Windows 8.1 (that was a nightmare). When I went to update, it offered me Windows 10. I bit the bullet and did it. The exact same thing happened this time as the first time (which is why I reverted back to 8.1). On the...