Windows 10: Display Name

Discus and support Display Name in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the display name on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-name/54b7f30f-9809-4396-b934-19220ffb9642 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Woodland Tigers CL2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Display Name

How do I change the display name on my computer

:)

Woodland Tigers CL2, Jan 31, 2019

2. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Jan 31, 2019
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Display Name

My name is wrongly displayed in "To" address

Hi,

There is a possibility that your email address was already added to your contacts using a different name. To address this issue, let us look into your People app to update the entry. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key and click All apps.
    • Locate the People app and click it.
    • Search for the wrong display name.
    • When the name appears, right-click anywhere on the screen, then click
      Edit
    • Input the correct name, then click Save.

Once done, try sending an email and let's see if the display name has been updated.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Display Name

1. Display Name - Similar Threads - Display Name

2. Name Display online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Name Display online: I posted a message on the internet, this displayed my name in full I would like to display HSSM only, how do I change this yet Microsoft continue to have my details hidden...
  3. Name Display online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Name Display online: I posted a message on the internet, this displayed my name in full I would like to display HSSM only, how do I change this yet Microsoft continue to have my details hidden...
  4. How do I change the displayed name of a library in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the displayed name of a library in Windows 11?: The displayed name of my documents library and folder in Explorer is "Videos" even though the folder and path names at the system level are correct, as shown in the following screen shots: Under the directory structure in Explorer for my user account, there are two "Videos"...
  5. How do I change the displayed name of a library in Windows 11?

How do I change the displayed name of a library in Windows 11?: The displayed name of my documents library and folder in Explorer is "Videos" even though the folder and path names at the system level are correct, as shown in the following screen shots: Under the directory structure in Explorer for my user account, there are two "Videos"...
  6. How can I create a display name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a display name?: I want log in to my computer with my Gmail address and at the end of the process it will show that "use this name to send message" and I'm stocked there. What's the problem please?...
  7. How can I create a display name?

How can I create a display name?: I want log in to my computer with my Gmail address and at the end of the process it will show that "use this name to send message" and I'm stocked there. What's the problem please?...
  8. How can I create a display name?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...
  10. My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...

My lock screen windows 10 always displayed my email address. Suddenly it has my name...: My lock screen windows 10 always displayed on my email address. Suddenly it has my name instead. I want to change back to email address. How do I do this?...