Windows 10: Display network in "This PC"?

Discus and support Display network in "This PC"? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, guys, I would like my NAS server (http://192.168.2.112 only) to be displayed in "This PC" under My Devices. Only I forgot how it works again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vikiller01, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Display network in "This PC"?

Hi, guys,

I would like my NAS server (http://192.168.2.112 only) to be displayed in "This PC" under My Devices.

Only I forgot how it works again.

This one:

Display network in "This PC"? 0_big.png

displayed right here:

Display network in "This PC"? 1_big.png

TIA

:)

vikiller01, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 14, 2020
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Display network in "This PC"?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Display network in "This PC"?

1. Display network in "This PC"? - Similar Threads - Display network

2. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  3. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  4. Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless networks not displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless networks not displayed: Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless card as part of ASUS TUF Gaming X570 motherboard. Unable to connect to ANY wifi. When I click on show available networks I get a black screen.There should be at least a dozen networks close neighbors in range.I suspect it is a windows...
  5. Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless networks not displayed

Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless networks not displayed: Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless card as part of ASUS TUF Gaming X570 motherboard. Unable to connect to ANY wifi. When I click on show available networks I get a black screen.There should be at least a dozen networks close neighbors in range.I suspect it is a windows...
  6. Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz wireless networks not displayed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.: Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not...
  8. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.: Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not...
  9. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...

How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...: I often do check the network column in the task manager and its really annoying to have those in Megabits per second format cuz I'm not used to it. Is there a way to change it to MBps format Megabytes per second just like how the disk column is displayed in MBps format?I'm...