Windows 10: Display not connected to integrated gpu

Discus and support Display not connected to integrated gpu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eugene Tan1, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Display not connected to integrated gpu

So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter

:)

Eugene Tan1, Sep 29, 2022

2. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 29, 2022
  3. How can I force my dedicated GPU to handle all applications or disable my integrated GPU?

From pureinfotech:

Silas Reel, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Display not connected to integrated gpu

1. Display not connected to integrated gpu - Similar Threads - Display connected integrated

2. How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop: My laptop is asus tuf A15 using ryzen 7 4800h and Nvdia 3050. It seems that if i connect my external display to the only hdmi available in the laptop it will connect to the integrated GPU and therefore the settings will be in the amd software only and wouldn't show in the...
  3. How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop: My laptop is asus tuf A15 using ryzen 7 4800h and Nvdia 3050. It seems that if i connect my external display to the only hdmi available in the laptop it will connect to the integrated GPU and therefore the settings will be in the amd software only and wouldn't show in the...
  4. How to connect external display to the dedicated GPU instead of integrated GPU in laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display not connected to integrated gpu

Display not connected to integrated gpu: So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter...
  6. Display not connected to integrated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display not connected to integrated gpu: So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter...
  7. High Integrated gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Integrated gpu usage: So here is the deal. My friend recently bought a Asus tuf f15 with i5 10300H and GTX1650. So problem is that whenever he plays any game his igpu usage is around 60-70% which should have been 10-20% while his dedicated gpu is nearly 60% which should have been 99-100% but it is...
  8. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  9. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  10. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming