Windows 10: display of email search

Discus and support display of email search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the results from stacked, as part of a thread/conversation, to simply listing each email requested by my search parameters?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SBA18, Jun 23, 2020.

1. SBA18 Win User

display of email search

How do I change the results from stacked, as part of a thread/conversation, to simply listing each email requested by my search parameters?

:)

SBA18, Jun 23, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Search box not displayed correctly

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display and chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 23, 2020
  4. display of email search

Windows 10 search does not search emails.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Which email are you using? Is it the email client or the mail app?
    • Did you try the same after restarting the computer?
    • Did you install any third party Security applications?
    • When you say you tried repairing, which repair did you mention? Is it the inbuilt troubleshooter?
    I suggest you to run Search and Indexing troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If you are using the mail app, I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

display of email search

1. display of email search - Similar Threads - display email search

2. Google Search Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Search Display: RE - Homepage Please see the attached image - How do I open a full page? The way it is now the homepage is 50% but I need it to open 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-search-display/8df7aaa1-2120-465f-91f7-6690d136599d
  3. Google Search Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Search Display: RE - Homepage Please see the attached image - How do I open a full page? The way it is now the homepage is 50% but I need it to open 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-search-display/8df7aaa1-2120-465f-91f7-6690d136599d
  4. Google Search Display

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. email message display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email message display: Windows 10 Pro Windows Live emailMy messages download but they do not display the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-message-display/de6808ea-a4f6-4f40-8dff-2d6a8492d850
  6. Email as display name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Email as display name: Hello Everyone, I'm having trouble changing the display name of my account at login screen. I like everything clean on my devices but some reason, I cannot change my display name at log-in screen. I've tried the control panel as well as managing my account online and no...
  7. email search issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email search issues: This is a recent problem, when searching for historical emails 2018 they appear but when you click on the one you require it starts a domino effect of everything disappearing one by one. I have tried several ways to see if I can open the email, they open and disappear within...
  8. Searching Outook Email

Searching Outook Email: I get the message: "Search performance will be impacted because the Windows Search service is turned off in elevated mode." What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searching-outook-email/1f4a0908-43a1-4a8f-a85a-f00ef6d950cf
  9. Icons not displaying in search

in Cortana
    Icons not displaying in search: When I am searching for applications, some of the icons do not display [ATTACH] I had tried removing cache as suggested in other posts but to no avail. I realized that most of the icons that do not display are the ones downloaded from the Microsoft store....
  10. Email searching

Email searching: Hi, I tried to search emails on Hotmail, but it won't display the emails that I am searching for. I know for sure the mails exist. This only happens after the update on Hotmail. Can you please tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks, Charles...