Windows 10: display of photo image

Discus and support display of photo image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have catalogued my stamp collection on the Microsoft 10 operating system with the 365 upgrade.This involves capturing an image of each stamp. Most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BruceMcCulloch1, Sep 9, 2021.

1. display of photo image

I have catalogued my stamp collection on the Microsoft 10 operating system with the 365 upgrade.This involves capturing an image of each stamp. Most of the bmp files show the stamp image however a few of the bmp files simply show the photo symbol and not the image. Is there a simple way to correct the file so that all images are shown?Bruce

:)

BruceMcCulloch1, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Space images thread

display of photo image [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 9, 2021
  4. display of photo image

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

display of photo image

1. display of photo image - Similar Threads - display photo image

2. Windows Photo Viewer displays darker images / missing brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer displays darker images / missing brightness: ...the same problem here ; it solves only by uninstall and delete the manufacturers monitor-driver via device manager .win10 22h2 , lenovo p24h10 okay , nothing graphical or else seems to suffer without that driver , i will stay with this way with the WPV ....
  3. Windows Photo Viewer displays darker images / missing brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Photo Viewer displays darker images / missing brightness: ...the same problem here ; it solves only by uninstall and delete the manufacturers monitor-driver via device manager .win10 22h2 , lenovo p24h10 okay , nothing graphical or else seems to suffer without that driver , i will stay with this way with the WPV ....
  4. Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11: HiNew computer and new WIndows 11. Photo viewer is skipping images or sometimes won't even give me the side arrows to proceed viewing other images in the folder. You can see in the screen grab there are 2 jpg images same format as the first and it is skipping them to go to an...
  5. Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11

Photo viewer is not displaying all images--WIndows 11: HiNew computer and new WIndows 11. Photo viewer is skipping images or sometimes won't even give me the side arrows to proceed viewing other images in the folder. You can see in the screen grab there are 2 jpg images same format as the first and it is skipping them to go to an...
  6. Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders IN FULLSCREEN

Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders IN FULLSCREEN: The Photos App has started to display photos with a grey border around them WHEN IN FULLSCREEN MODE.How can I fix this? I have already tried Repair, Reset, Uninstall with Powershell and Reinstalling. Yet there are grey borders in fullscreen. Even when zooming in fullscreen....
  7. How to display image over top video in photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to display image over top video in photos?: So I use Windows Photos to edit my videos and I want to add an image over top a clip, like with the clip still running but the image is displayed overtop of it for a few seconds, is this even possible, also is there any other free video editors like photos that have these...
  8. problem photos images not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem photos images not displaying: Windows 10 Hi All my photos/pictures open with Windows Live Photo Gallery I have change default but still same Recently not all images are being displayed how can I rectify this please [ATTACH] Thank you Mr Soft...
  9. How to curate images displayed in the Win 10 Photos App

How to curate images displayed in the Win 10 Photos App: Is there a way to selectively include images from my local disk? The Photos app is displaying every image stored in three specific folders on my local drive. Most of the images Photos is displaying are documents I've scanned. The screen saver displays these documents when...
  10. Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders

Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders: The Photos App has started to display photos with a grey border around them when not in full screen mode. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-displays-images-with-grey-borders/cebc355e-5c1b-4a0e-8828-f74df282903c