Windows 10: Display of topic after a search

Discus and support Display of topic after a search in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I do a search for a topic or a web site I get a screen full of choices. I click on one and I get another screen of choices. This goes on and on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertHaines1, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Display of topic after a search

After I do a search for a topic or a web site I get a screen full of choices. I click on one and I get another screen of choices. This goes on and on. How do I get just what I am looking for?

:)

RobertHaines1, Dec 27, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Search box not displayed correctly

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display and chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 27, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Display of topic after a search

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Display of topic after a search

1. Display of topic after a search - Similar Threads - Display topic search

2. Cannot unsubscibe on topic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot unsubscibe on topic.: Hi,Sorry to be a bit -off topic-, but I didn't know where to put this.I had replied on a topic, but I'm not interested anymore. I unsubscibed on the topic button changed to subscribe, but I still get emails about it. There are a lot of replies on the topic, so I get quite a...
  3. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  4. closed topic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    closed topic: closed topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closed-topic/894753b3-6d1f-47d5-9e87-11da89bf93bc
  5. off topic inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    off topic inquiry: Missing child cant get help from most of the community and its hard to locate father custodial interference and looking for anything that im not seeing i have gone above beyond and above to locate my son jahiem amir formally a wright but name changed if u have any suggestions...
  6. XBOX App wont display Hebrew fonts in Topics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App wont display Hebrew fonts in Topics: Hi,The Xbox App for Win10 is not showing Hebrew fonts but rather ???? instead of topics.It used to be OK until now.How can I fix it or make the topics appear in English and not Hebrew topics such as New, coming soon, leaving soon....etc....?This problem does NOT exist in any...
  7. XBOX App wont display Hebrew fonts in Topics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX App wont display Hebrew fonts in Topics: Hi,The Xbox App for Win10 is not showing Hebrew fonts but rather ???? instead of topics.It used to be OK until now.How can I fix it or make the topics appear in English and not Hebrew topics such as New, coming soon, leaving soon....etc....?This problem does NOT exist in any...
  8. Familiar topic that on my search defies an answerfor Win10 users

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Familiar topic that on my search defies an answerfor Win10 users: BACKDROP info: In anticipation I create a recovery point before any major software application install, and I verify that it took. I did one of those last week, as it turns out I didn't do any major install. When I had set up Restore Points I allotted over 300 Megabytes for...
  9. Twitter Introducing Topics

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introducing Topics: Twitter is what’s happening and what the world is talking about. And together, we talk about a lot. It can be overwhelming to discover new and interesting conversations about what you like because there are so many taking place at once. Often, you just want to see the best...
  10. Searching for a topic HERE in this Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching for a topic HERE in this Community: Does this forum have an option for me to search for a particular topic? I see that I can select from given categories. I was brought to this site by clicking on a WINDOWS 10 link titled "Tell me more about media streaming," but I find nothing here on that subject. It's...