Windows 10: display of w10 screen

Discus and support display of w10 screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I sent my laptop for repair and it came back with a setting that shows tiles. This way I am not able to see two windows at the same time. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NaveenGanpat, May 30, 2019.

1. display of w10 screen

Hi,

I sent my laptop for repair and it came back with a setting that shows tiles. This way I am not able to see two windows at the same time.

Please help me changing this.

thanks,

Naveen

:)

NaveenGanpat, May 30, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, May 30, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 30, 2019
  4. display of w10 screen

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, May 30, 2019
Thema:

display of w10 screen

1. display of w10 screen - Similar Threads - display w10 screen

2. Black screen W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen W10: Hiya, I've been having a problem that has just recently occurred to me. I was playing a game as usual when all of a sudden, my screen went black for about 5 seconds, then the game crashed and it brought me back to my desktop, no error message, nothing... It's been happening...
  3. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  4. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  5. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. W10 - Screen flicker when first displaying images / video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 - Screen flicker when first displaying images / video: Good morning,I'm looking for some support as when I startup my device, after letting windows load, and go onto something such as facebook or youtube or if I launch a game first my whole screen and sometimes screens flicker black for 3-7 seconds before coming back on, this is...
  7. W10 Control Panel - display

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Control Panel - display: When I display Programs and Features in the Control Panel app and click on the drop down menu to display details, the display has the headings Name, Date, Type, Size and Tags. But only the Name and Size columns are populated with any information. The Date, Type and Tags...
  8. display problem w10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display problem w10: This has been happening for a few months now and it's getting worse, I don't really know what it is. The first problem happens usually with light colors and stays like that till the scene changes. The second happens less often and only lasts a few seconds. I don't really...
  9. Upgraded to W10, blurry display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgraded to W10, blurry display: Upgraded my Optiplex 790 DT i3 to W10 & everything looks blurry/awful. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling drivers, even tried W7 & W8 drivers but got met with "System does not meet minimum requirements,". At a loss on what to do now.. any help would gladly be appreciated....
  10. W10 Creator - display issue

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Creator - display issue: I was having network issues with Creator so I rolled back. still no problems with 1607. I decided to clean install on a spare disk. All loaded except I can't seen any program windows. When I open a program it appears on the taskbar but I can't open its window. The display...