Windows 10: Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase

Discus and support Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Team, I am looking to suppress all OOBE Settings expect Region,UI Language, Keyboard Selection wizard. As all the settings can be controlled through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jitesh kumar, May 22, 2020.

1. Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase

Team, I am looking to suppress all OOBE Settings expect Region,UI Language, Keyboard Selection wizard. As all the settings can be controlled through Answer Files (Unattended.xml) | Its suppressing all details from there and automating the deployment.

Is there any way to popup only these mentioned wizard, After that we can automate the logged in with accepting Cortana, EULA Wizard.

Please provide me your valuable inputs.

:)

jitesh kumar, May 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2020
  3. Cortana setup wizard

After selecting region and keyboard layout during the setup wizard with cortana, it showed that something went wrong. I restarted the computer and tried different regions and languages but there is no way i can move on to the next step. What should id do
    ?

AlexDimopoulos1, May 22, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase

1. Display Only Region, Keyboard Selection Wizard In Win10 OOBE Phase - Similar Threads - Display Region Keyboard

2. Only one keyboard layout selectable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one keyboard layout selectable: Hello guys,I'm having an issue with the language switcher the one you can trigger with Windows + Spacebar.As you can see I have two languages installed, English and Chinese.I don't know why but in the language switcher it only comes with Chinese and I can't choose anything...
  3. Only one keyboard layout selectable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one keyboard layout selectable: Hello guys,I'm having an issue with the language switcher the one you can trigger with Windows + Spacebar.As you can see I have two languages installed, English and Chinese.I don't know why but in the language switcher it only comes with Chinese and I can't choose anything...
  4. removing region keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing region keyboard layout: i want my region and almost everything to be uk but i dont want uk keyboard layout because i only use US and thai keyboard layout but when i remove uk keyboard layout it say something like "this is regional language and if you remove it we will change your region" but i want...
  5. removing region keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing region keyboard layout: i want my region and almost everything to be uk but i dont want uk keyboard layout because i only use US and thai keyboard layout but when i remove uk keyboard layout it say something like "this is regional language and if you remove it we will change your region" but i want...
  6. win10 on ARM OOBE loop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 on ARM OOBE loop problem: Hi, i have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy book S ARM version Snapdragon 8cx processor it comes with win10 home out of the box. i upgraded it to pro, for demo purposes of microsoft intune / autopilot feature. after the demo finished, the pc was un enrolled from the...
  7. trying to make a .wim file stuck on OOBE region screen

trying to make a .wim file stuck on OOBE region screen: I’m attempting to make a golden image of the computer I’m installing windows home edition on, with all the drivers, virus scan, an anti-malware program, office, and new windows updates. I did all this in audit mode. I then syspreped successfully and generalized the image....
  8. oobe error at win10 clean install

oobe error at win10 clean install: hello i am working on a old pc and get an weird error ik do a clean install with an original downloaded windows 10 iso so not cracket ore unattende bur original ik have to do a 32 bit install because it is a dell dual core p4 2.8 ghz and at 64 bits install it reports cannot...
  9. On-screen keyboard only partially displayed

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-screen keyboard only partially displayed: I have a fresh windows 10 install on a Acer Alpha switch. When selecting the on screen keyboard, it comes up offset so that only the space bar and about four keys from the bottom row show. The buttons are also far too big for the whole keyboard to fit on the screen should it...
  10. Is it possible to display and select Win10 apps on tablet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to display and select Win10 apps on tablet?: I would like to know if it is possible to display favorite programs I use frequently on Windows 10 to my tablet. I have a 4 monitor setup and would like to display the Start Menu on my tablet as partial control of PC. I do not want to clone a display. I do not want to use...