Windows 10: Display only shows the color green

Discus and support Display only shows the color green in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a problem when, after uninstalling a game, my display suddenly showed only the color green, can anyone figure what's going on [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NonyaBusiness3, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Display only shows the color green

I had a problem when, after uninstalling a game, my display suddenly showed only the color green,

can anyone figure what's going on

Display only shows the color green b402c0cb-5fc1-4928-afc7-f3ec9f137924?upload=true.png

:)

NonyaBusiness3, Dec 4, 2020
  2. mdashoot Win User

l.i.s. 2 lcd display color

Well it seems that it does have green, red and blue display colors. But that is for different models. Meaning you either get the model with the blue display, the green display or the red. I dont think each one comes with three different display color modes. This place has one in red.

http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g34...-LCD_Multimedia_Displays-VLSystems-Page1.html

mdashoot, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Some windows are displayed in wrong colors

After an update yesterday when I open Chrome, Whatsapp or some other application they are initially shown with the appropriate colors, but after a few seconds all colors get changed in a wrong way.

Steaming videos like Youtube or Twitch are displayed ok, no distortion there. The same goes for games, in game colors are ok.

I have tried clean installs on the gpu drivers, but had no luck. I have all the latest updates for Windows and AMD Radeon.

For example:

• Blue is displayed as Green
    • Green is displayed as Purple
    • Yellow is displayed as Magenta
    • Red is displayed as Orange

I can provide DxDiag extracts and screenshots if necessary.

Regards,

Damian

DamiánGalinac, Dec 4, 2020
  4. dhans71 Win User

Display only shows the color green

Display color problem

My phone Lumia 710 is having problem with color and sharpness

photos are not visible clearly

Showing with mixed color shades.

There is no physical damage in the display.

please suggest me

dhans71, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Display only shows the color green

1. Display only shows the color green - Similar Threads - Display shows color

2. Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray: I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly the only colors I can see on my monitor are green, purple, and gray. I think I might have been trying to change my wallpaper when it happened. I've tried all the self help options I could find online, but nothing is working....
  3. Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screen Colors Only Show Green, Purple, and Gray: I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly the only colors I can see on my monitor are green, purple, and gray. I think I might have been trying to change my wallpaper when it happened. I've tried all the self help options I could find online, but nothing is working....
  4. Show only on .. not showing in Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show only on .. not showing in Multiple displays: As shown below, I'm missing the Show only on [Display number] option in the Multiple displays setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-only-on-not-showing-in-multiple-displays/b9ee1026-b13e-4024-b5e9-37bc7ef16d7e
  5. Show only on .. not showing in Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show only on .. not showing in Multiple displays: As shown below, I'm missing the Show only on [Display number] option in the Multiple displays setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-only-on-not-showing-in-multiple-displays/b9ee1026-b13e-4024-b5e9-37bc7ef16d7e
  6. Show only on .. not showing in Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Wins10 colors green and blue are inverted only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wins10 colors green and blue are inverted only: [ATTACH] Hello, all. This sprung its ugly head up, and I cannot seem to find a solution to this issue. I did a clean install and this happened, when before it was perfectly fine. The colors green/yellow is purple/pink and blue is now green. It's only those colors, some...
  8. Windows Green Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Green Color: Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-green-color/998e1183-5011-4299-b3f0-bde62f2c4923
  9. My second monitor is not showing any green colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My second monitor is not showing any green colors: I have a Drawing tablet with a purple/pink filter. It’s not showing any green colors, only red and blue, the computer/first monitor however is normal hue. submitted by /u/Raevin_ [link] [comments]...
  10. Random Green Colored Numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Green Colored Numbers: When I opened the start menu some random green colored numbers started appearing on the start tiles and also my account image. Also when I opened the Get Help app I found that the app was also showing those numbers The font is similar to Nvidia's font style which shows fps...