Windows 10: Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape

Discus and support Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am on a laptop and I want to use a software in portrait mode but I want mouse setting in landscape. In portrait my mouse setting are flipped, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dewerwe, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape

I am on a laptop and I want to use a software in portrait mode but I want mouse setting in landscape. In portrait my mouse setting are flipped, when I move to the left it goes up and vice versa. i want it to go up when I drag my mouse to up and to left when I drag my mouse to left in portrait mode

is it possible?

submitted by /u/dewerwe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dewerwe, Jan 26, 2021

2. screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Problem with orientation of mouse pointer when in portrait mode

Whenever I rotate my screen, Say from Landscape to portrait, then the mouse pointer's orientation also changes to that of portrait mode. Is there any way that I can keep the orientation of the mouse pointer as in landscape
    mode, howsoever the screen is rotated. This is because many times I have to work in portrait mode but the mouse orientation does not allow me to move my mouse accordingly.

Sanidhya Kumar Ghosal, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape

Display rotation in Portrait Orientation Windows 10

Hi!

I want to change my display orientation from landscape to portrait on my Windows 10 (PC) but when I select the portrait mode it appears turned 90 degrees left- I tried to click ctrl+alt+up arrow but didn't work- and I can't find any rotation settings.

Can someone please give me some advice?

Thanks!

Original Title: Display rotation

Alexandra Moldovan, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape

1. Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape - Similar Threads - Display Orientation portrait

2. Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.: I have a laptop and 2 external monitors. My main monitor is connected to my laptop via HDMI the only hdmi port the laptop has. The second monitor I have is connected via a usb-c to hdmi adapter, and it is the monitor that I have in portrait orientation. So to give you a...
  3. Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.: I have a laptop and 2 external monitors. My main monitor is connected to my laptop via HDMI the only hdmi port the laptop has. The second monitor I have is connected via a usb-c to hdmi adapter, and it is the monitor that I have in portrait orientation. So to give you a...
  4. USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation: I have a Beelink SER3 AMD Ryzen 7 and use 4 monitors, 2 are plugged in directly with HDMI and 2 using a Plugable UD-3900. The two monitors plugged into the Plugable device are in portrait mode. I tried to create an AMD Eyfinity profile and whatever that did "blocked" the...
  5. USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation

USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation: I have a Beelink SER3 AMD Ryzen 7 and use 4 monitors, 2 are plugged in directly with HDMI and 2 using a Plugable UD-3900. The two monitors plugged into the Plugable device are in portrait mode. I tried to create an AMD Eyfinity profile and whatever that did "blocked" the...
  6. how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work: total screen display is upside down. cannot change to proper position using portrait or landscape settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-screen-display-portrait-and/01281bf2-7e7e-4991-a531-c51a80a07e6c
  7. Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape: Hello. I am taking a dance class and need a mirror, which I don't have room for in my home. I have a large TV screen monitor, actually, though, and I thought I could display my computer screen on my monitor. I need a split screen so one-half can show my online class and the...
  8. Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape

Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape: Hello. I am taking a dance class and need a mirror, which I don't have room for in my home. I have a large TV screen monitor, actually, though, and I thought I could display my computer screen on my monitor. I need a split screen so one-half can show my online class and the...
  9. RAW Files-Portrait Orientation shown in Landscape Orientation with no rotation option.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW Files-Portrait Orientation shown in Landscape Orientation with no rotation option.: I have seen this question over and over again with no real answer provided. For RAW files (not jpegs) pictures taken in the portrait orientation are showing up in the landscape orientation in the windows photo viewer. In the past you could just highlight these photos,...
  10. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change cursor on a portrait mode