Windows 10: Display pixels gets contorted

Discus and support Display pixels gets contorted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My application window becomes like the below quite often. It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ajay Hemanth, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Display pixels gets contorted

Hi,

My application window becomes like the below quite often.

It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted.

I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition.

I'm having nvidia rtx graphic card and assuming that my Nvidia graphic card is not causing this. Any help is much appreciated.

Display pixels gets contorted 51e79536-9f44-40fc-89db-d29a91ecdb58?upload=true.png

:)

Ajay Hemanth, Jul 23, 2020

2. Display pixels gets contorted

Hi,

My application window becomes like the below quite often.

It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted.

I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition.

I'm having nvidia rtx graphic card and assuming that my Nvidia graphic card is not causing this. Any help is much appreciated.

Display pixels gets contorted 51e79536-9f44-40fc-89db-d29a91ecdb58?upload=true.png

Ajay Hemanth, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    Display pixels gets contorted

Greetings,

My name is Rhaine, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.

I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.

Does this happen to all the apps or just the Office applications only ,like word, powerpoint and excel?

If this happens to the Office application only , try to disable the Hardware Graphic Acceleration

Here's the steps

Open Word. Click the File tab and then choose Options in the left pane. Select the Advanced tab. In the right-hand pane, scroll down to the Display section and check the box that says Disable hardware graphics acceleration.

If this happens to all the system apps.

Try to perform a scan to repair and replace any corrupted system files.

Please try the followings steps below.

1. Windows Key + R

2. Type CMD right click and run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste each command below, you need to do it one at a time until

finishes scanning.

sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Quick note: While the command is running, it's expected to see the process stuck at 20 or 40 percent. After a few minutes, the process will complete successfully.

Once you complete the steps, the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool will connect to the Windows Update servers to download and replace any damaged files in the local image for Windows 10 as necessary.

Once done,

Press Windows Key =X

Go to device manager

Look for the graphic driver

Right click and uninstall

After restart the drivers will be automatically reinstalled.

Restart your pc.

If issue persist try to download the updated graphic drivers.

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Aug 1, 2020
  4. yeemj Win User

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Display pixels gets contorted - Similar Threads - Display pixels gets

2. My monitor display is pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor display is pixelated: I have a 3070 RTX yet, my monitor displays everything with pixels. Its a gigabyte 1080p monitor. M27Q Gaming Monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-display-is-pixelated/8baa9e48-65aa-4517-979a-3aada18c1a2f
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  5. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  7. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  8. moved pixels on display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moved pixels on display: Hi, I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it or even how to reach this issue in the internet because I don't even know how to name it. Check the image to see what I...
  9. Problem with pixelated display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with pixelated display: Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I tried this 1. reinstall graphics driver 2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on...
  10. Display issues - Pixelated at times

in Windows 10 Support
    Display issues - Pixelated at times: Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below: [img] Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated. 21459